Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    ok, this is going to geek you right out

ill make simple instructions, because 99.999% of you wont know what these all mean.

so anyone without vista do the below (if you want to smile that is)

1. click on your start menu, and click run.
    2. type cmd in the box and press enter
    3. next a window will open (usually black).
    4. type in this box the below, exactly.

telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

5. (so that is telnet, space, address) press enter and enjoy!
    LINUX
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle View Post
      LINUX
      you what? the only time i ever use anything close to linux is when im programming cisco equipment... any other time and we dont get on! although i do like it - it just dont like me!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

just goes to show how good i am at using it, i left half of my reply out !!!!, i meant to say i've been dabbling with linux (mostly unsuccesfully) got one of those little eeepc thingies, it's great fun, alot faster than windows, makes me feel good not to be lining microsofts pockets, hang on, i'm on my wifes' XP laptop
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle View Post
          just goes to show how good i am at using it, i left half of my reply out !!!!, i meant to say i've been dabbling with linux (mostly unsuccesfully) got one of those little eeepc thingies, it's great fun, alot faster than windows, makes me feel good not to be lining microsofts pockets, hang on, i'm on my wifes' XP laptop
          i gave up on linux when i couldnt work out how to upgrade the graphics card drivers so that i could have the 3d desktop thingy..

i even had instructions!

close x-window and go into the command prompt mode, then it was downhill from there!
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
          X