• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone is cross!

someone sent me this link today
    careful-it has some rude words!
    4x4rants
    NOGGIN: '96 3.0L TD SSR-G Electric blue...
    'Rum:so much more than a breakfast drink'!

Some people are just so jealous, they have to have a rant..shame really

Comment

Take my Motor OFF-ROAD I don't even like taking it out in the RAIN !!!!!!
      Attached Files
      I'd Rather Have A 4" Lift Than A 4" Extension !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Driver
        Take my Motor OFF-ROAD I don't even like taking it out in the RAIN !!!!!!
        You tart......

Comment

Do all my OFF-ROADING on a Quad Bike and a Mx Bike now !!!
          I'd Rather Have A 4" Lift Than A 4" Extension !!!

Comment

Sorry but the guy has a point.
            I saw a lady at work driving the biggest 4x4 I have ever seen (sorry cant remember what it was). After she parked I went and asked her why she got such a big vehicle. He answer was "Oh I never go off-road, I cant even drive the thing let alone park it but it makes me feel so safe".
            I know from before I had my surf how they can push you around the road.
            More and more off-road vehicles (or should that be soft-road for most of them?) are marketed at families as an alternative to the traditional people carrier.
            There's even an MP somewhere who trying to get some sort of restriction enforced.

Comment

i think we should all drive around in tanks
              but then someone will go one step furhter and actually arm the thing!
              NOGGIN: '96 3.0L TD SSR-G Electric blue...
              'Rum:so much more than a breakfast drink'!

Comment

Just a load of crap from someone who has nothing better to do. The internet is full of them.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I wonder if they've ever actually been in a 4x4 being put through it's paces, might shut em up a bit....

Comment

Originally posted by nogginthenog
                    i think we should all drive around in tanks
                    but then someone will go one step furhter and actually arm the thing!
                    Its quite simple, If you want to drive around in a tank, GET A VOLVO! If you want to have a vehicle to have fun off road, on road, and round sainsburys carpark get a surf
                    If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Probably wrote it after the last bit of snow and was so jealous at watching the 4x4s heading off in the snow while he sat in his little rep skodamobile stuck with the other headless & mindless idiots who once the white stuff falls just don't know what to do, apart from crash into each other.
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

he's right though... for some people!

i like to be high up cos the mondieu feels like you're lying down after driving the truck all day!
                        but hey, having a 4x4 maybe i'll get myself a posh bit some day!...
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                          Its quite simple, If you want to drive around in a tank, GET A VOLVO! If you want to have a vehicle to have fun off road, on road, and round sainsburys carpark get a surf
                          get this mate you can fit family & friends in it
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

Hey, no knocking "skodamobile"- my other cars a skoda and to date has done 5 times the mileage the surf has, has not cost me £3000 to mend and has been up more mountain tracks than the surf......doesn't look as nice though.True.
                            C'mon- this guy is seriously angry, and to be fair to his utter rage most 4x4 owners do it for the style. But hey, who cares, lifes too short.

Comment

Originally posted by whitespider
                              Hey, no knocking "skodamobile"- my other cars a skoda and to date has done 5 times the mileage the surf has, has not cost me £3000 to mend and has been up more mountain tracks than the surf......doesn't look as nice though.True.
                              C'mon- this guy is seriously angry, and to be fair to his utter rage most 4x4 owners do it for the style. But hey, who cares, lifes too short.
                              Look at his website, has no life, so he gets drunk, goes home and write crap everynight about the first he can think off, or anything he can't attain in real life.

A legend in his own mind, with a army of geeks e-mailing him about what a funny guy he is.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                              X