Strange comment whilst washing car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange comment whilst washing car

Having spent the day stuck inside the house with my two young kids trashing everything I decided to nip outside for a half hour break and wash my wifes Rav4.The rain even eased and it was nice to get some fresh air untill. . .I became aware of two woman stood staring at my house (one in her 70's the other late 30,s) The older woman said "I hope you don't mind me looking at your house-only my brother used to live here" to which I replied "no,that must have been years ago as I have lived here 7 years".The old lady replied "yes it was years ago-and he died right there in your garage!". Give me a break!-I only went outside to relax!.

I was living in a flat with my girlfriend. some mail was still delivered for the previous tenants and piling up by the door waiting for the landlord. A couple of weeks later the local paper dropped thorugh the door with the story of a 22 year old guy who had come back form birthday drinks gone to bed with his girlfriend and she woke up to find him dead in bed next to her.
    Thought the names sounded familiar, checked the post and sure enough they matched.

The flat was unfurnished other than a double bed which the landlord had charged us £1 to keep.

Comment

both those stories have given me thje chuckles! ]

tbh though it doesnt really matter does it. people go all the time
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Do you feel a "presence" in the garage?

i'm gonna haunt whoever gets my truck when i shuffle off me motral! if they dont look after it i'll start throwing stuff about
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i fitted a bathroom about 15 years ago... the previous owner had murdered his wife...

by drowning her in the bath!!

strangely, the nextdoor neighbour had also murdered his wife by running her over on the driveway!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Do you feel a "presence" in the garage?

i'm gonna haunt whoever gets my truck when i shuffle off me motral! if they dont look after it i'll start throwing stuff about
            Its always been a bit colder down one end of the garage . . .But that is due to a big gap around the door,so we aren't too concerned!
            Of all the places to end up haunting,you couldn't do much worse than my garage-any self respecting ghost would have cleared off long ago.

Comment

Can go one better......

Bought my house some 8 years ago...after moving in I was told how the house came to be available.......the previous owner had hung himself from the bannister rail on the landing....so the house had been hanging about on the market place for quite a while
              Gaz

Comment

Working...
              X