@ Bibs or anyone else around chester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Bibs or anyone else around chester

how far is chirk from chester, and how easy is it to get to by public transport?
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

20-30 min,s by surf, straight run down the A483. sorry hav,nt used public transport in year,s, dead easy to hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by White Russian View Post
      20-30 min,s by surf, straight run down the A483. sorry hav,nt used public transport in year,s, dead easy to hitch.
      cheers, the surfs gonna be somewhere in chirk though, and i'm gonna be somewhere in chester trying to get to it, so i'll need to find another way
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
        cheers, the surfs gonna be somewhere in chirk though, and i'm gonna be somewhere in chester trying to get to it, so i'll need to find another way
        Put some diesel in my surf and I'll drive u there....
        but let me know when tho....

about 1.5 hours by bus by the way

079 741 749 12
        One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by TobyJug View Post
          Put some diesel in my surf and I'll drive u there....
          but let me know when tho....

about 1.5 hours by bus by the way

07x xxx xxx xx
          might quite possibly take you up on that mate if you're about and don't mind doing it, it's sometime over the weekend after RTTS, not sure when though (probably doesn't really matter actually) if you're about?

got your number saved now (incase you want to delete it off the forum?) and I might well be in touch nearer the time.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

might quite possibly take you up on that mate if you're about and don't mind doing it, it's sometime over the weekend after RTTS, not sure when though (probably doesn't really matter actually) if you're about?

got your number saved now (incase you want to delete it off the forum?) and I might well be in touch nearer the time.
            Hey mate,
            Yeah no worries I am usually about..... the joys of being self employed....
            So if u let me know a day or two in advance then I'll meet u in Chester and drive u up to that place near wrexham no problem...

My number is ok lol it's on all the business flyers as well so allready well out there haha but thanks for thinking about it....

What is ur truck doing up there anyway? without u that is....

Comment

me and a mate are joining my mum and dad on holiday on the canals, parents are going for two weeks, but neither of us can really afford to have two weeks off work, so we're going to RTTS, from there up to meet my parents at the boatyard in chirk on the sunday, and expecting to be in chester the following friday/saturday, so me and my mate are coming back and me mum & dad are staying on for another week. Or at least that's the plan at the moment anyway.

I'll give you a call nearer the time, or speak to you at RTTS if everything goes to plan.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

me and a mate are joining my mum and dad on holiday on the canals, parents are going for two weeks, but neither of us can really afford to have two weeks off work, so we're going to RTTS, from there up to meet my parents at the boatyard in chirk on the sunday, and expecting to be in chester the following friday/saturday, so me and my mate are coming back and me mum & dad are staying on for another week. Or at least that's the plan at the moment anyway.

I'll give you a call nearer the time, or speak to you at RTTS if everything goes to plan.
                ok mate no problem sounds like fun...
                I Think u are in my msn as well so u can always give me a shout there if u need me....

Anyways I am off to get some sleep as the missus is moaning she wants me to come to bed....

Speak to u nearer the time..
                But if needed i drive the two if u up no probs..

laterss

Comment

cheers Toby, laters
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Gis a shout nearer the time and I will gladly take you if we are around - don't know where it is but I know it aint far. Save Tobe coming from Runcorn.
                    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

I've no idea what your plans are, but one weekend in three I travel down from Liverpool via Mold (10 mins from Chester) to Malvern, so could possibly save you a few bob if you need to get back down south.

When you have dates, and if you think that would be useful, I'll check if I'll be up that way.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
                        Gis a shout nearer the time and I will gladly take you if we are around - don't know where it is but I know it aint far. Save Tobe coming from Runcorn.

Nice one....
                        hehe See Nero between the two of us u'll always have a lift....

Comment

cheers for the offers peeps, very generous. It'll be either anytime saturday 13th or the morning of sunday the 14th september, whatever's best for whoever can do it.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

cheers for the offers peeps, very generous. It'll be either anytime saturday 13th or the morning of sunday the 14th september, whatever's best for whoever can do it.
                            No worries. Have to look closer to the time for me though
                            How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

That be fine so if Bibs can't just let me know and I'' be there..
                              I m usually about and not got anything on for them dates s far as I know..

Comment

Working...
                              X