Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    sounds like an mg to me
    I think we've established before that people that have driven around in a girl's purple cabriolet are banned from making disparaging comments on other people's choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
      I think we've established before that people that have driven around in a girl's purple cabriolet are banned from making disparaging comments on other people's choices.

Oh, back of the net!

Comment

Worst car: Renault 12, many many moons ago........
        What a pile of poo !
        Alan
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

A toss up between two, a Fiat Regata and a Vauxhall Carlton 1.8

Both with LR self destruct tendancies, and I can tell you driving up Ditchling Beacon in an oil burning petrol Carlton with a snapped steering column is highly entertaining - NOT

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

MY GOODNESS!! How amazing, how did that happen? did anyone else notice that bidding on Vince,s Celica went from a few hundred to 6000 just like that. Amazing !! Somebody must really want it, I wouldnt have believed that if I hadnt seen it with my own eyes.

Bogus
            Сви можемо

Comment

but the reason i bought it was because i got it cheap,and had a whole spare car ,yr excuse?

Comment

but the reason i bought it was because i got it cheap,and had a whole spare car ,yr excuse?
                It was cheap, quick, reliable, practical, good looking, comfortable and reasonably fuel efficient.

Comment

It was cheap, quick, reliable, practical, good looking, comfortable and reasonably fuel efficient.
                  im only kiddin,i do actually quite like the zt,dont like the 200 and 400 copies tho

Comment

im only kiddin,i do actually quite like the zt,dont like the 200 and 400 copies tho
                    I hope we're all just kidding most of the time. Otherwise I keep visiting a forum full of the most offensive w@nkers of all time.

Not a fan of the ZR (200) at all. I prefer the ZS (400), just because it's very quick. The Mk2 version actually looks quite good in an aggressive boy racer way.

Comment

but still like a p reg gold rover 416 undrneath lololol

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                        MY GOODNESS!! How amazing, how did that happen? did anyone else notice that bidding on Vince,s Celica went from a few hundred to 6000 just like that. Amazing !! Somebody must really want it, I wouldnt have believed that if I hadnt seen it with my own eyes.

Bogus
                        Obviously still some people with taste out there.

Comment

Just recieved this from Ebay....

"Dear toyosurfer,

Your listing has less than 3 days left, and your reserve price has still not been met. Your item is likely to receive more bids if you lower or remove the reserve price. Increase your chances of success by revising your reserve price now."

I told 'em to feck off!

Comment

Working...
                          X