yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sailsbury Plain in the rain (inc a few pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailsbury Plain in the rain (inc a few pics)

Went out on Saturday with a few peeps from the FWDC.

I turned up and instantly noticed that almost every other car was lifted, snorkled and wearing big fat tyres.

And there was me, in the rain, with my stock Gen3, on road tyres.

Well I was in the same group as Paul (BioSurf) and off we trundled with a Paj in the lead and a Frontera and Jeep following.

After 5 hours we'd gone about 50 miles through swaps, up hills and had a damn fun day out. AND I'd not got stuck once. Infact I had to help the Frontera get up a wet chalk hill.

Damn these trucks can take a beating, and are so capable in stock form.

A few pics (all from inside the truck) .. Just to give you an idea that we all don't just straighten hair

Your lucky the range wardens didn't catch you in that bomb hole ...........thats off the byway
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      Your lucky the range wardens didn't catch you in that bomb hole ...........thats off the byway
      thought it was a roundabout!

shame on you lot lol
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

The bomb hole looked well used. The tracks were quite old.

We didn't just rock up and play.

I didn't join in at that point. I was gasping for a pint so headed off.

Comment

Yes it's been played in alot ..........the range wardens know it too , they issue a fine for the first offence and then they get nasty if they catch you again

there is alot of areas on the plain that the mod use but we cannot
          Last edited by BioHazard; 11 August 2008, 13:33.
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Working...
          X