Bbq!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bbq!!!!

Was cool, pretty skanky weather, but it didn't matter cos we had the big ol' Marquee to party in like usual, just ment no bouncy castle, much trampoline or outdoor action going on. So we made it an indoor event, and strated drinking early!!

Food went well, Uber cool Birthday cake, cool Lager on tap and plenty of real ale on tap. Still got half a keg of Lager left, so the bar will get set up in the garage

Left over ale got decanted into coke bottles and taken home by stragglers Sunday.

Nice to see the people who turned up, sorry Charvel and Bio had to leave early for various reason. Big thanks to Dixie for helping out on 'Asbo Hunt' Saturday morning, and finally finding and Bio & family for helping set up friday evening.

Sunday morning BBQ breakfast was chilled out, Jess, Chaos, Dixie, and others braved camping instead of girling out, respect! Weather a little better Sunday morning, thanks to helping clear up guys.

I got no pics, but there is rumours of a embarressing couple floating around.

Apache stickered up Stein' truck under a tree in the rain, as I had Linda's truck in the marquee giving a how to change a 3.0 Alt in 4:35sec class ,

Stein' worked out great, nice job, looked good.

Nice to se the old crowd acting like reprobates like normal, Pops, Jotto, Koi, Jess, Sluggy (not getting drunk!! unheard of!!), etc....

Good turn out from a horse forum and local mates helped keep the beer flowing and the marquee warm and cosy.

Nice to see Old Pal Tony Dixon and Family (Swamp Thing monster truck driver) again. I know he cruises the forum now and again!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Glad to hear you all had a great time. The weather was pants everywhere so its not like you were unlucky! Shame though :-(

Now where are those embarrassing pics, eh? Who's got them???
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

There's a pic of some fat baldy bloke kneeling down at the back of steins truck somewhere... Thats embarrassing enough! Never knew how big my bald patch is getting
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

sorry we couldnt make it

Comment

Had a great time thanks. Was worried we'd have to leave on the saturday night, Mrs chaos almost wimped out.
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            There's a pic of some fat baldy bloke kneeling down at the back of steins truck somewhere... Thats embarrassing enough! Never knew how big my bald patch is getting
            Can't you make a sticker for it?

Comment

Thanks to Tony n Linda for their hospitality once again a great atmosphere n great to meet friends old n new, great food n plenty of Drink n what a Cake !!
              Bio sorry ya couldn't stay longer mate, Hope Helen's feelin better now !!
              Sorry ya had to go early Mark (Stein) n I probably ate your bit as I did have a 2nd piece O' Cake ..... Truck looks good too.....
              Dunno bout ya bald patch, Apache I didn't see it anyway's ....
              Pops well ya could hear him everywhere in the arena.... Clowning about !!!!
              Captain Chaos was behaving as normal as possible, n no acting was involved ....
              Nice to be in the company of so many good friends, even the weather couldn't stop the party !!!! We made sure of that ......
              Will post up some pics up later ...

Thanks again for a very entertaining evening all ....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Diezel Weazel View Post
                Captain Chaos was behaving as normal as possible, n no acting was involved ....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                Hey I was on my best behaviour
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Glad it went well Tony

Sorry I couldn't make it, darn shift work.
                  Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

It was great, despite the cack weather

Comment

Sorry I didn't make it son . Still had suspect guts from Thurs and Fri and did not want to poo on hard shoulder of any motorway . Anyway washing machine went into self distruct mod Sat morn and my diesel money went towards a new one .

Maybe next year son.
                      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

A big thankyou to Linda and Tony Da clan sumo had a great time,ok so this year we girlied out and stayed in the hotel but when you get to my age a bit of comfort is nice.
                        Ive only got 1 piccie of the night as the rest have to go to a certain moderater for vetting but they show Tony doing somthing with a pole that might shock other members
                        Attached Files
                        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Working...
                        X