Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superwinch wiring

one has a small detail to clear up.
    i have an ep9 superwinch.i have had to take the solenoid box off and attach it remotely.this is not a problem as its all colour coded. i unfortunately have no literature with it though, so do not know whih terminal to connect the battery too.....anyone able to help ??

(sorry no pics,camera fubared)
    Non intercooled nothing.

gra i could give you the spec off my winch if thats any help, would'nt of thought that there was to much diff

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post
      gra i could give you the spec off my winch if thats any help, would'nt of thought that there was to much diff
      please neil !!

on this winch,there are thre wires coming off the motor body,and i dont know which one's which
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

i'll go take a pic for ya mate

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          one has a small detail to clear up.
          i have an ep9 superwinch.i have had to take the solenoid box off and attach it remotely.this is not a problem as its all colour coded. i unfortunately have no literature with it though, so do not know whih terminal to connect the battery too.....anyone able to help ??

(sorry no pics,camera fubared)
          Show off
          Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            Show off
            well i need something to haul myself across drumclog next feb mate !!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

right mate mind has 2 red and 2 black and a small black they connect as follows. the ones on the bottom of the winch are one black and one small black closest to the edge and then the red on the next terminal on the underside both go to the batt. the 2 on the top goto the sol box red closest to the edge and black on the next one the small black one also goes up to the sol box. ain't working so can't take any pics. hope this helps if not let me know and i'll see where we can go from there.

Comment

hhmm....mine has 5 terminals in all,some coloured,so thats no problem.there are three terminals on the motor(colured) that connect to the three coloured terminals in the sol box.its just where does the battery one and earth go ??

superwinch were not able to help
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

sorry gra missed a black thats on the top goes to sol box too. heres a pic before it went on. the wires that are under neath go to the batt.

Comment

cheers neil,sorry but its totally different.i willcarry on looking,cheers though dude
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

no probs mate happy to try and help

Comment

gra this may help it's got a site for the manual so u can download it
                        http://www.superwinch.com/EP9_0_9_000_lbs.html

Comment

and here's the link for the manual http://www.superwinch.com/UserFiles/File/90_10902.pdf

Comment

sweeeeeeeettttttt !!!

cheers neil !!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

your welcome mate glad to help

Comment

Working...
                              X