K910 Sup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K910 Sup

I am looking to track down my old 1993 K910 SUP, 2.4 SSR-X in black and sliver... anyone on here own it???
    Happy Surfing!

No, but have you got a bigger map of the northeast, or should I just clean it up by hand?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      No, but have you got a bigger map of the northeast, or should I just clean it up by hand?
      You lost me there Andy.

That truck's still taxed, so it's around. Tell the police it ran you over and you can meet the new owner in court.

Comment

Originally posted by ne_surf View Post
        I am looking to track down my old 1993 K910 SUP, 2.4 SSR-X in black and sliver... anyone on here own it???

what you left in the boot?

Comment

If the current owner is reading this and bought the vehicle from a police auction a few years ago and has since had problems getting more than a few litres in the fuel tank then do CHECK THE FUEL TANK BEFORE REPLYING!!!

Comment

It appears that I have left my small snap-on 1/4 drive socket set in the boot pocket... Clever eh..? Well atleast it will be a nice present for someone!
            Happy Surfing!

Comment

Forgot to mention that I park exchanged it at Alpha Imports at Catterick if thats of any help to anyone.
              Happy Surfing!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                Will sort out the map as soon as I get a minute, will e-mail you as soon as I do.
                Happy Surfing!

Comment

Originally posted by ne_surf View Post
                  Try surfsreunited.com, its a great of rekindling old friendships, maybe meeting up with the first Surf that you fell in love with.

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                    Try surfsreunited.com, its a great of rekindling old friendships, maybe meeting up with the first Surf that you fell in love with.

Bogus

socket set eh! all i got was an old umbrella and sunglasses (a contridiction in terms if ever there was one) and a dead japanese spider
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post

socket set eh! all i got was an old umbrella and sunglasses (a contridiction in terms if ever there was one) and a dead japanese spider
                      How do you know the spider was Japanese??
                      Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

i got a screwdriver, a few yen, an little bags of air fresheners and spices all over the ###### place, every nook and cranny had one hidden in.

... there's a thread somewhere about what people have found in their surfs.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

I got the yen, airfresheners and a roll of sweets which had been under the passenger seat for some time by the look of them.
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post

Teeth and a white headband with a red "sun" on it
                            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob View Post
                              it had a t-shirt with the japanese flag on

(i would have said, did it have a pointy hat on but thats chinese)
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X