This will wake up the pedantic ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will wake up the pedantic ones

What's a village green ? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/sussex/7545720.stm
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

You've got to give them a slight bit of leeway as the intention is there. However................., (totally digressing from the village green subject as that goes without saying), surely some muppet at the Council must have had the notion that simply offering to have the remedial repairs done to the wall in question would have negated the need for such blatant muppetry?

Comment

In todays world there are a lot of people and business being sued for liability of injury so i can understand the business not wanting to be sued if someone had an accident.

I wonder who would be liable if the council succeed and someone then has an accident ?
      If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Originally posted by mckirdy-services View Post
        I wonder who would be liable if the council succeed and someone then has an accident ?
        Exactly. It would be far simpler for the Council to foot the bill for the repairs. It must be some twisted Councillor notion going for the dangerous and cheap method. Yup, come to think of it, that sounds like a standard politicians idea.

Comment

Working...
        X