I should have stuck with a diesel.
    Wuss.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      I should have stuck with a diesel.

Want a swap
      Brian

Comment

we charge £5 per plug for iridium ones so doesn't sound too bad too me and i run a factors.

Comment

Iridium... is there anything it cant do?

Sunglasses, spark plugs, diet drink additives... Ahhhhh, wish I could invent a wonder product...

Apachium!!!!

]Fuel additive! Paypal me £20 for 500ml, and get 50mpg from your Surf!

Disclaimer - might not actually work
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Isnt That Just Pee In A Fancy Bottle????

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Iridium... is there anything it cant do?

Sunglasses, spark plugs, diet drink additives... Ahhhhh, wish I could invent a wonder product...

Apachium!!!!

]Fuel additive! Paypal me £20 for 500ml, and get 50mpg from your Surf!

Disclaimer - might not actually work

One day at the time I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by NEZ View Post
                Isnt That Just Pee In A Fancy Bottle????
                Cant tell you, but I can tell you our product are better because they are more higher PURIFIED than the ones you see on eBay. You dont put impure things into your body as it clog the ARTERIES. Its same for your engine. It keep your fuel system clean, ADD POWER (up to 50%!) and removes harmful EMISSIONS. I will send a sample, but the post isn't good from here so it may get lost in the post.

Comment

Cant tell you, but I can tell you our product are better because they are more higher PURIFIED than the ones you see on eBay. You dont put impure things into your body as it clog the ARTERIES. Its same for your engine. It keep your fuel system clean, ADD POWER (up to 50%!) and removes harmful EMISSIONS. I will send a sample, but the post isn't good from here so it may get lost in the post.

do i detect a hint of cynicism (or some other ism)?
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post

do i detect a hint of ... (some other ism)?
                    I cant tell you if we use 'ism' in our product as we wish protect our methods. We have several taxi drivers who are very pleased to use it, and some of the production crew from the popular TV show The Bill. Once you use it, it will give you good confidence. I understand why you are not trusting me, but, trust me, its OK and will give you many miles of happy motoring.

Comment

If i drink it will it make me cool?
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I cant tell you if we use 'ism' in our product as we wish protect our methods. We have several taxi drivers who are very pleased to use it, and some of the production crew from the popular TV show The Bill. Once you use it, it will give you good confidence. I understand why you are not trusting me, but, trust me, its OK and will give you many miles of happy motoring.
                        do you make it as easy to purchase as the last man, he tell me post my credit card to him and he will take correct money and return my card with delivery. He was broke into when my card were there, the thieves they stole it, and spend £50,000, but i feel for this man he lost £2million pound of stock, so i say to him it's okay I feel sorry for him more than me. Everyone keep say it was him who stole my money, but i tried to call and he don't answer, guess they must have take his phone too.
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

I need from you commitement for buy 1'000'000 litres adn have it in ship docked in Portsmouth right now waiting unload.

If you send £10'000 in used notes to PO Box 418, I will make sure tanker bring to your convenience for storage. I am happy that we deal and look forward to serving your oil need for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                            If i drink it will it make me cool?
                            Yes! YES!

Fuel, drink, diet aid, sex enhancer, everything you could wish is be your for the take when you use?

Comment

so with those spark plugs, will you be able to ritchen the mixture up a bit for some more oomph?
                              how do they compare to toyota recommended plugs? how much leaner will the engine burn with those compared to standard good plugs?
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X