Oil Prices Slip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil Prices Slip

Oil prices extend slide on signs of demand and declines to $119 a barrel ....

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Oil prices slip??

Just how slippery was that oil anyway?

Comment

Your so slick Vince ... mind ya don't slip up !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

On a seious note, the bummer about all this is that we don't see the benefit of the slump. Crude is now at its lowest since May but where's the equivalant drop in diesel prices?

Comment

Originally posted by jelsplace View Post
          On a seious note, the bummer about all this is that we don't see the benefit of the slump. Crude is now at its lowest since May but where's the equivalant drop in diesel prices?
          The price increases were mainly duty or indirect taxes. There has been a decrease in price in most areas, around 3-5ppl seems to be an average, this was done by the oil companies.

Big price movements like we've seen recently can only be done via duty.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            The price increases were mainly duty or indirect taxes. There has been a decrease in price in most areas, around 3-5ppl seems to be an average, this was done by the oil companies.

Big price movements like we've seen recently can only be done via duty.
            I don't think there is any way that the 30ppl increases we have seen were because of fuel duty, they were driven by the rising oil price. Sure, there were probably a few extra pence shoved on as fuel duty (maybe). And about 15% of the remainder of the increase would have been VAT, but mostly I think it was due to the oil price rising so heavily.

so, when the cost is coming down, so should the fuel price at the pumps. and it has round my way, from about 132.9 ppl for diesel, to about 122.9ppl.

Or, am i missing something???

Comment

Working...
            X