@ Sledge. RE Memory Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Sledge. RE Memory Map

Hi mate, the second DVD you sent is totally screwed up for all the areas around where I live i.e. Bishop Auckland, Derwent Reservoir, Durham and Sunderland etc. Can I have another copy please and can you check that these areas load okay? Let me know the price again please and your Paypal addy. It's just disc 2 that I need.

Cheers mate.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

i'll look in to it tonight, just send me your address again and i'll sort it. don't worry about any beer tokens

Comment

you sure it's disk 2 as i have just had a look and the maps your on about are on disk 3

Comment

My disk 2 has a folder on it called M2 and the list starts with 171 Chiltern Hills West and ends with 309 Stranraer and the Rhins.

Disk 3 has a folder called M3 and starts with 310 Glenluce and Kirkcowan and ends with 449 Strath Halladale and Strathy Point.

The routes I need are on my Disk 2 mate. 304 Darlington and Richmond, 305 Bishop Aukland, 306 Middlesbourgh and Hartlepool, 307 Consett and Derwent Reservoir and 308 Durham and Sunderland.

Thanks for replacing it. I have emailed you my address.

Cheers. Jim.
        'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
        X