Which Diesel to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SIRUSKEY View Post
    im doing a little reading so i can stop asking silly question, but im not sure if something i have read has been fitted after market. Does the surf have parking sensors?
    Not as standard but their cheap enough on ebay
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

loads of decent surfs at the mo up on autotrader! there were hardly any a month ago now there are loads of decent ones all for around £1500. i wish i held out a little longer as i really wanted the ssr-g but they were all around the £2000 mark. now they are all around £1500-1650! which is what i bought my ssr-x for! 3.0lt by the way.
      make sure u have a look in ALL the different listings autotrader has for the hilux's!
      surfs were listed under 3 different catagories!?
      toyota hilux
      toyota hilux (with surf typed in the keyword box)
      toyota landcruiser
      have a look through them all incase the seller advertised his surf in the wrong section.

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
        loads of decent surfs at the mo up on autotrader! there were hardly any a month ago now there are loads of decent ones all for around £1500. i wish i held out a little longer as i really wanted the ssr-g but they were all around the £2000 mark. now they are all around £1500-1650! which is what i bought my ssr-x for! 3.0lt by the way.
        make sure u have a look in ALL the different listings autotrader has for the hilux's!
        surfs were listed under 3 different catagories!?
        toyota hilux
        toyota hilux (with surf typed in the keyword box)
        toyota landcruiser
        have a look through them all incase the seller advertised his surf in the wrong section.

Good advice, cheers

Comment

Working...
        X