car vacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car vacs

Could someone recommend a decent car vac,I just splashed out £44.00 on a JCB one which is absolutely USELESS!(they should stick to tractors/diggers).I would prefer one that is rechargeable and doesn't run off the car cig lighter socket please.Any help appreciated,cheers.
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    Could someone recommend a decent car vac,I just splashed out £44.00 on a JCB one which is absolutely USELESS!(they should stick to tractors/diggers).I would prefer one that is rechargeable and doesn't run off the car cig lighter socket please.Any help appreciated,cheers.
    Cant help, sorry Rob. The thing is JCB dont make these bobthebuilder toys they just let the Taiwanese co. stick their trademark on them knowing that its not goin to stop the likes of a builder from buying a JCB digger just because of a poxy car vacuum someone bought somewhere (if you ever want a pair of working boots the best you can buy isnt caterpillar or husqvarna or whoever, the name is Trucker, best boots I ever had twice).

Comment

Truckers Boots

i can vouch for these boots as i have had a pair for about 3 years, and use them regulary on building sites, and yes sometimes driving a JCB 3CX.
      But regarding Hoovers...... I use a small Yellow Mains Hoover, which i got free when i bought an upright Hoover for home use, from Argos, i know its not rechargeable, but it ****** Good, with a little tool to get into those anoying nooks & crannies ( whatever they are )..i hope this helps..
      Dodgy Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave O`Donnell
        i can vouch for these boots as i have had a pair for about 3 years, and use them regulary on building sites, and yes sometimes driving a JCB 3CX.
        But regarding Hoovers...... I use a small Yellow Mains Hoover, which i got free when i bought an upright Hoover for home use, from Argos, i know its not rechargeable, but it ****** Good, with a little tool to get into those anoying nooks & crannies ( whatever they are )..i hope this helps..
        try www.truckstuff.co.uk (cdc truck accessories) i think they do 'em
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
          Cant help, sorry Rob. The thing is JCB dont make these bobthebuilder toys they just let the Taiwanese co. stick their trademark on them knowing that its not goin to stop the likes of a builder from buying a JCB digger just because of a poxy car vacuum someone bought somewhere (if you ever want a pair of working boots the best you can buy isnt caterpillar or husqvarna or whoever, the name is Trucker, best boots I ever had twice).
          trucker boots link http://www.lawson-his.co.uk/scripts/...s#TRUCKER82803

i don't think any 12v or rechargeable is anywhere near as good as a even a cheapo mains vacuum.
          [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

I have a JCB Electric planer & a 24v cordless drill and they are the beez neez. I think rechargable vacuums are pretty crap generally. Great if you spill some popcorn or confetti!
            Derek :
            1990 Hilux Surf SSR Ltd
            [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]S[/U][/COLOR][/B]ave [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]U[/U][/COLOR][/B]p [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]R[/U][/COLOR][/B]eadies [B][COLOR=DarkOrange][U]F[/U][/COLOR][/B]ast. Cause you're gonna need them!

Comment

Originally posted by Delboy
              I have a JCB Electric planer & a 24v cordless drill and they are the beez neez. I think rechargable vacuums are pretty crap generally. Great if you spill some popcorn or confetti!
              Great so I'll get all that confetti I've been saving in a tupperware box and throw it all over the gaf

Got me 2 little jcb axle stands under the rear at the minute and dey do a nice neat job have to say (what was this thread about before we all jumped in with workboots and confetti ? )

Comment

Jcb

I saw a JCB branded 2 ton Jack today, anyone know if they are any good, are they like the Axle Stands, or should i just bring me Digger home...
                Dodgy Dave

Comment

Working...
                X