surftrain sussex to kent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surftrain sussex to kent

train required for a fairly big roofbox,from me to nero?i'd bring it up to mm,but i will have atleast 2 kids with me also

seeing as i have to meet up with Nez somewhere around there then i'll take it up to m/m for you if you can meet up with us aswell mate
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      train required for a fairly big roofbox,from me to nero?i'd bring it up to mm,but i will have atleast 2 kids with me also
      Will the kids fit in the box?
      Did you go near a postbox today?

Comment

i see a surf convoy coming up

Comment

there'll be a bigger one in september hopefully

Comment

oh yes

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
              seeing as i have to meet up with Nez somewhere around there then i'll take it up to m/m for you if you can meet up with us aswell mate
              ok mate,so long as u got room,when roughly u comin past?also if u got those roof bars fitted it has quick release clamps?

Comment

cheers andy, i keep logging off and thinking bugger, forgot to post that surftrain request again. It'd be fantastic if it could get to MM somehow.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                  cheers andy, i keep logging off and thinking bugger, forgot to post that surftrain request again. It'd be fantastic if it could get to MM somehow.
                  no worries,u do seem a little pre occupied these days lol

Comment

no worries,u do seem a little pre occupied these days lol
                    need to get me some work mate, i swear i'm busier without full time work than what i ever was with it
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

ok mate,so long as u got room,when roughly u comin past?also if u got those roof bars fitted it has quick release clamps?
                      the truck will be empty of parts once i meet up with Nez so it can go in that.It will go in the truck as i am bringing a big trailer to Neils to take the other truck home with me after Monster mania

Comment

the truck will be empty of parts once i meet up with Nez so it can go in that.It will go in the truck as i am bringing a big trailer to Neils to take the other truck home with me after Monster mania
                        okey dokey,just remember i dont get back from work till 5.30 ish,if yr comin friday

Comment

###### hell i'll be in kent by then.We will have to see if Nez can hold it till i meet up with him.I'll have a chat with him and sort something out if i can as i want to be up there by lunch time ish if i can as i will of been driving most of the night as it is

Comment

###### hell i'll be in kent by then.We will have to see if Nez can hold it till i meet up with him.I'll have a chat with him and sort something out if i can as i want to be up there by lunch time ish if i can as i will of been driving most of the night as it is
                            ok let me know

Comment

I certainly can look after it, we may be going to MM on the saturday so i could take it up if it fits in with me and 2 passengers but i will confirm if we are going first.

if i can help i will

Comment

Working...
                              X