• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Att: Maurice!!!

Hey folks,
    Check out what my mate just bought...
    Its my old Surf!

But not as we remember it eh Maurice???

The guy I sold it to fitted a 4" LA Supertrux suspension lift and some Eagle alloys with 32" tires. And maurice, its still as clean as when you had it!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Cmar; 4 March 2007, 20:02.

Originally posted by Cmar
    Hey folks,
    Its my old Surf!

The guy I sold it to fitted a 4" LA Supertrux suspension lift and some Eagle alloys with 32" tires. And maurice, its still as clean as when you had it!
    note! the alloy chequer plate sump guard
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

4" lift and 32/33" tyres really suits the 2nd gen. Looks great!
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hey folks,
        Its my old Surf!

Excellent stuff, looks the biz. Looks like I might get to see the old girl once more
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

We will be collecting it at the weekend, It's in Tralee at the moment. So I'm sure you will see it some time Maurice. We will have to all meet up!

Comment

We will be collecting it at the weekend, It's in Tralee at the moment. So I'm sure you will see it some time Maurice. We will have to all meet up!

You say the guy you sold it to did the mods, any idea what he's replacing it with? is he staying true to the faith with another Surf ??
            Maurice
            Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Unfortunatly not Maurice. He has a new landscaping business venture which is growing very quickly. So with the new equipment he has (ride-on mowers etc) the Surf was not very practical, so it is being replaced with a van..... :-(

Comment

Working...
              X