off to cornwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off to cornwall

Off to cornwall this evening with our new caravan, cant wait, hope the weather has been booked for a nice 3 weekss, as its 'pouring' with rain,here in plymouth at the moment this morning (thats the mild version of what i wanted to say!!!!!)
    usually see lots of surfs down there at this time of year,will keep a look out newquay way

Hope you have a good trip
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

It's a lovely part of the world, enjoy your trip.
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

got your passport?????
        have a good one
        cheers shaun
        NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

We'll be heading for Redruth at dark o'clock on Saturday morning dragging our tin tent behind us too !

I'll be the short, fat, bald bloke shouting at the three 15 year olds .....

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Enjoy the trip, hope the weather improves, will hopefully be back in Somerset in 3 weeks with our van.

Hope you have better luck with the journey than we did!!
            Entered this world with nothing, ain't got much of it left.

Comment

Well, hate to put a downer on things but its been raining all week. Typical though cos this is my week off. Im back to work next week so weather should be fine again.

Comment

Have to say the weather is better here today than it is in Plymouth - just been upto see Supersurfer and almost had to stop as I crossed the Tamar as I was blinded by a sheet of rain!

Having said that the weather is still crap down here at the moment.

Comment

on our way to new forest on monday with the van it's outside the house,im just off out to try and get water pump working

Comment

Working...
                  X