Haven Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven Holidays

We are just back from holiday at Havens Seton Sands holiday park.How do Haven rate compared to other parks amongst forum members?
    Powered by ????

Never been to Haven parks but just back from the excellent FallBarrow park in Bowness, Windermere.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by RobD View Post
      We are just back from holiday at Havens Seton Sands holiday park.How do Haven rate compared to other parks amongst forum members?

I know they wont have single chappies in their caravans (due to families and kids). Didn't really think about it until l8r when I tried to book somehwere in cornwall for a short break (didn't want to be in hotel as intentions was to go to the beach and surrounding areas throughout the days as I faniced)
      Gaz

Comment

Going to Haven Devon Cliffs for a week these hols for the second time. Caravan in the family so only really beer, food and FUEL (600 miles!) costs.
        As far as commercial family resorts go- fantastic. Devon Haven has great access to beaches etc. and the site is huge!