may have a weird new job !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
    think i need to go get my trailer test and do a season of ski tours. Seems to be more and more that they want D+E for continental work.

Thinking about going over as a resort driver somewhere this year, ok so it's not the best job in the world, but it's a job.
    bit chilly that mate...and somwhere between 50 to 77 kids,stuck on a coach for 20 odd hours............nightmare.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

are you sure they never asked you to drive a bus powered by an elastic band ???

good luck gwa
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker?? View Post
        are you sure they never asked you to drive a bus powered by an elastic band ???

good luck gwa
        well one of us has to keep working.....how you doin dave ??
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          well one of us has to keep working.....how you doin dave ??
          allright mate ,odd day here and there , aint been down the job centre yet
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

sure i remember a thread not to long ago when u got extended contract and a rise??

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              sure i remember a thread not to long ago when u got extended contract and a rise??
              yup ogot that !!!

they neglected to mention though,that the new "contract" was for a 17 week period,same for all contractors.mine runs out 15th august

phuq em.....the site im leaving doesn't workand wont for a long time. they all keep asking for advice and all i seem to keep saying is "dunno....lets put the kettle on"
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

yup ogot that !!!

they neglected to mention though,that the new "contract" was for a 17 week period,same for all contractors.mine runs out 15th august

phuq em.....the site im leaving doesn't workand wont for a long time. they all keep asking for advice and all i seem to keep saying is "dunno....lets put the kettle on"
                sorry to hear that mate,on a diff note,if u get completly stuck,theres always work goin here,but its dead quiet at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  sorry to hear that mate,on a diff note,if u get completly stuck,theres always work goin here,but its dead quiet at the mo
                  cheers dude,but i can always get work...its just that commisioning pays a stupid salary,so im trying to stay in that fiels(may have a job in inverness or warrington as well)
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

cheers dude,but i can always get work...its just that commisioning pays a stupid salary,so im trying to stay in that fiels(may have a job in inverness or warrington as well)
                    no worries so u want me to bring polish for you to mm?

Comment

are all bus drivers bastids in real life too??

or do they just hate all other drivers while they're at work???
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                        are all bus drivers bastids in real life too??

or do they just hate all other drivers while they're at work???
                        oi! we're not bastids, we just hate all other motorists, we're cynical about the one's that say they can drive, and ####ed off with the one's that can't, or admit to not being very good.

It's kinda like this - if you're not very good why do you insist on doing it, and if you're a good driver wtf are you doing in the way?

... Anyway, i'm an ex-bus driver, i just can't figure out how to become unbastidised, until then all the other motorists will have to live with the way they made me
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

buses just have a habit of trying to collide with me... i know there's rules about letting buses pull out, but they should give a signal before they move and maybe just oncein a while return the favour!!

had a bus in southapton decide to change lanes into the side of me... then accused me of racing him!!... (i was in a 26t mixer!)

i've also got a hatred of the local buses round here... vodaclone put on buses to their head office that just run around empty all day and won't pick up us "normal" folks

and why is it that bus drivers seem to think they're driving something twice the size??

oh well.... been a long day...
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                            Girls Aloud?

Want an assistant?
                            i heard it was busted! lol

good luck! hope its a load of fit women, not girls
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                            X