It's got an admirer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
    ty thats v kind(sure theres sarcasm in there sumwhere lol),tbh when i got it chrome was comin off,i needed tyres and got the chrome wheels free,and it just grew from there,i'd love a mini monster truck,but my mrs would never drive it
    Not one bit of sarcasm mate honest - I saw a grey surf by our local motor shop other day with a grill like yours - loved it. Diffrent ya know. An hey - even if it's done to the best of the persons ability and they love it - who the hell is anyone to judge......
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Bibs View Post
      Not one bit of sarcasm mate honest - I saw a grey surf by our local motor shop other day with a grill like yours - loved it. Diffrent ya know. An hey - even if it's done to the best of the persons ability and they love it - who the hell is anyone to judge......
      try tellin gwh/yoshie that lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
        (sure theres sarcasm in there sumwhere lol)
        Bibs don't do sarcasm. So, just out of kindness, (you understand), I'll step in and offer to make up for her deficiencies?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          Bibs don't do sarcasm. So, just out of kindness, (you understand), I'll step in and offer to make up for her deficiencies?
          What deficincies are those then? Sarcasm - hmmmm get out clause for jealousy if you ask me.

Comment

What deficincies are those then? Sarcasm - hmmmm get out clause for jealousy if you ask me.
            You tell 'im Bibs. Look, he's scared he's logged off again.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              You tell 'im Bibs. Look, he's scared he's logged off again.
              Yeah he does that often

Comment

are you still selling up BDT?
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Yeah he does that often
                  Sarcasm or logging off?

Comment

Sarcasm - hmmmm get out clause for jealousy if you ask me.
                    Oh hell no. I'm just warped.

Comment

Sarcasm or logging off?
                      Both

Oh hell no. I'm just warped.

Comment

Didn't expect this thread to become anything more then read it an let it sink off the 'new posts' tab!!

Im keeping my fingers crossed its not going to get stolen!!

To help combat theft i only leave half a tank of diesel in it which aint enough to get it off my street!

an Bibs, i appreciate your views on peoples work etc. I know that at monster mania some of the other clubs are going to have some stunning trucks!!! Mine an BDT's dont exacty fit the bill that most people would want went buying a surf but damn it! I love mine!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                          Didn't expect this thread to become anything more then read it an let it sink off the 'new posts' tab!!

Im keeping my fingers crossed its not going to get stolen!!

To help combat theft i only leave half a tank of diesel in it which aint enough to get it off my street!

an Bibs, i appreciate your views on peoples work etc. I know that at monster mania some of the other clubs are going to have some stunning trucks!!! Mine an BDT's dont exacty fit the bill that most people would want went buying a surf but damn it! I love mine!
                          Wll there is the thought that if it does get stolen its worthy of stealin ......sure you guys will give um a run for their money - stunning trucks the pair of them - opp ends of the scales.

Comment

Wll there is the thought that if it does get stolen its worthy of stealin ......sure you guys will give um a run for their money - stunning trucks the pair of them - opp ends of the scales.
                            fingers crossed we will!! As far as surfs are concerned i think its a bit more limited then any form of pickup, Then again saying that... Phantom has shattered that.

He better not park near me!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                              fingers crossed we will!! As far as surfs are concerned i think its a bit more limited then any form of pickup, Then again saying that... Phantom has shattered that.

He better not park near me!!
                              Ha ha ha then you knw what it feels like to be lost in a shadow....

Comment

Ha ha ha then you knw what it feels like to be lost in a shadow....
                                I remember when my surf just had a 2" lift an Rich (stormy) parked behind me...

dwarfed my poor lil truck!!

Im looking forward to hearing an seeing peoples reactions to all our trucks!!

Should be good (provided greenpeace dont turn up!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X