Ruddy City Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruddy City Link

Sledge had a nice surprise today when city link delivered what was meant to be a turbo and it turned out to be a cheque for nearly .£700
    City link collected the turbo from me at work yesterday and it was on premium next day delivery.I put a printed address label on the box aswell before it was collected.By the time the parcel left the depot the label had been changed and was sent to Dorset instead to a computer place and the cheque ws sent to Neil.So needless to say i will be putting in a claim for late delivery and sending a right shitty letter to City Link about it aswell
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

id have been happy if i got a £700 cheque.. well, provided it was written out to me!

Comment

Fecking Hell, First my alternator (which is now yours again) and now this. I reckon it is the numpties up our end. Might buy myself a van and just deliver surf bits for you guys. At least you know they would turn up!
      Yippee-Kay-Ay, Melon Farmer.

Comment

If theyve lost it you will only get a few pence back & not the full value Hopefuly it will turn up tomorrow. What the Consignement no i will have a look tomorrow & give them a rollocking for you
        Attached Files
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

I rang the guy up from Truro who sent the cheque and i have spoken to the company he sent the cheque to also and they are putting in a complaint about it.
          I contacted parcel2go aswell and they are going to be talking to city link and i also won't be letting this go either as its a mistake that should not of happened in the first place.Neils name and address was on the parcel so why the hell they address labels were changed i don't know.If i don't have any joy then i'll give you a shout Mark
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Richard they ain't called $h1tty L1nk for nothin !!!!
            But hey there all as bad as one another FCUKing imbisiles ...........

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

had the same kinda problem with city link a few weeks back,they had lost a parcel that i had sent to scotland for one of the lads up there.feckin idiots.still waiting for compensation.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

atleast he got sumthin

Comment

it would of been alright if the cheque had my name on it could of gone and bought another surf lmao

Comment

Working...
                  X