just thinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just thinking...

Monster mania is about 10 minutes from where i brought my truck.

I would LOVE for the bloke i brought it off to be there an see what he thinks about it! (dave.. if your reading this mate! )

Would you guys like to show the previous owners whats happened to there trucks?!

Would be interesting to hear there opinions.... even if they were horribly negative

If the previous owners saw what I'd done to their trucks, I suspect they'd laugh at me.

The 2.4 I got the head fixed, changed the crankshaft pulley, fixed the aerial, put some vents in the bonnet, got the electric fan to switch on at a lower temperature, then sold at a £700 loss.

The V6 I had the cambelt changed, the shocks, wheels and tyres replaced, sorted out the gearchange and idle problems, replaced the exhaust with a custom stainless job, changed the grille, put a plastic spoiler type thing on the back and sold it to a truck murderer at a £2,000 loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post

The V6 I had the cambelt changed, the shocks, wheels and tyres replaced, sorted out the gearchange and idle problems, replaced the exhaust with a custom stainless job, changed the grille, put a plastic spoiler type thing on the back and sold it to a truck murderer at a £2,000 loss.

HEY STEIN

are you getting a reputation ...............as well as metal butcher you are a murderer as well now

Oh and i thought i was the surf killer
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

I'd be interested to know if Mark had any plans for your V6. Anything unusual in the pipework 'sorta thing

Comment

I killed my 2.4, but had fun doing it So I bought another one, she's doing well so far.

My first one was bought as a good runner and i killed it, my second was bought for spares (to repair the 1st with) but i fixed the 2nd instead.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

previous owner of mine lives here so its a bit of a way to go.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

the previous owner of mine would need doris stokes,(if indeed she's still alive) to establish some line of communication.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

my dad still works at the garage I bought my truck from
                Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Not really something i'd like to do at the moment!! He'd stand there point at it then at me and shout MUG whilst laughing insanely.

But the worm will turn and he will regret selling it when I get it back on the road!

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                    HEY STEIN

are you getting a reputation ...............as well as metal butcher you are a murderer as well now

Oh and i thought i was the surf killer
                    have you ever heard a surf scream
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

I'd be interested to know if Mark had any plans for your V6. Anything unusual in the pipework 'sorta thing
                      watch this space rod,coz stein is nearly finished,i need another project apart from the 1st gen.oh and if the previous owner of stein saw it now i think he would have kittens.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                      X