Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance renewal - 2 calls

Insurance renewal from Adrian Flux £334

One web search and a phone call for price match = £243 RESULT!

So thats still with Mr Flux and still with their underwriter Equity Red Star ie nothing changes othe than I am £90 better off, hows that work then?

Incidently cheapest was Simple Cover (Norwich Union) but been with them before and you can't contact them other than a premium phone line and I always feel I am talking to someone sitting in their living room on a PC which is a real pain.

Some of the other outfits you guys use were really expensive but guess its a lot about post codes

Originally posted by hilly64 View Post
    Incidently cheapest was Simple Cover (Norwich Union) but been with them before and you can't contact them other than a premium phone line and I always feel I am talking to someone sitting in their living room on a PC which is a real pain.
    When I bought my Surf a couple of weeks ago I decided to go to my local broker. The only insurer they dealt with for imports was Norwich Union. However, my quote from them was in excess of £1000!!!!!!

The problems being :-

1 Its an import
    2 I have always been on the wifes insurance as a named driver although I have been driving daily 20 years with no offences or claims.
    3 Again its an import!!!!

Not being very impressed I looked on line and found we could get £360 from Direct Line or £380 from NIG via Lifesure.

Shows it pays to shop around.

Comment

If your going to do any mods to your truck then i would suggest going to Adrian Flux as they pay new for old on any mods and your also covered for off roading aswell.
      Lifesure want to know what mods are on the truck but you won't get a penny back for them if the worst ever happened and your not covered for off roading either with them
      To get feedback on Direct Line speak to Rick (vagrant no.2) as he used to work for them i believe
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Ended out going to NIG in the end as they had a better all round deal than DL.

Comment

Working...
        X