yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fancy crossing the US in a Surf...FOR FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy crossing the US in a Surf...FOR FREE!

I'm interested in driving across the States later this year and found this site, www.autodriveaway.com. They are a company that has cars it needs delivering all over America, you just pay the petrol. Currently they have a Surf waiting to be driven from Chicago to California! They also had a Surf going from Washington DC to California. Sounds like a good deal to me...

Has anyone else heard of/tried this?

I've not done it yet Nick, and I'm thinking about doing it later in the year aswell. I'll be looking at driving either cars or trucks out there and will be looking to research it further. If I get more info on the schemes, I'll let you know if you want....
    Do you know if it is done in Australia?

Comment

Hi Trev, that would be great thanks, when i find out more i'll do the same. I've got some relatives in Oz so i'll see if they know of anything. That site in the US has some great motors available, the Durango and the Eclipse certainly appeal!

Nice to speak to a local boy!

Nick.

Comment

I can't remember which site, but when I was hiring a camper for our OZ holiday, I saw a rental site with similar offers over there.

John
        http://members.dodo.com.au/burston/drinkofbeer.gifA pint of lunatic soup please!

Comment

Working...
        X