Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @TonyN

hiya,

had a word with my mate about the supra... (been a while but i haven't been out drinking with him for a while!!)
    it's a 3.0 straight 6 non turbo auto
    it's got a crack in some part of the torque converter but it still drives, he just wants shot of it cos he's got a new van from work and he doesn't wanna pay £900 insurance for it just to sit on the drive rotting.
    i think he said it's got 140 or 170,000 miles on (i can't really remember cos we were ****ered!)

make him an offer is the price he said and if you want i can text his number to Linda?
    he only lives in Tadley (about 7 miles from basingstoke)
    he looks like phil mitchell too!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

doh! this went to the bottom of the pile!

back up i say!

hmmm.... maybe i should send PM instaed?

Comment

anyway.... what's with 35 others reading it??... nosey gits!

Comment

Nothing is secret on here!

Got a Rover V8 sitting in the garage now, so the motor decision has been made so don't really need it now.

Sorry to get his hopes up. But if he gets to the stage of "just take it away" I'm sure I could find a quiet corner of the horse field for it the live in as a "future project"
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Nothing is secret on here!

Got a Rover V8 sitting in the garage now, so the motor decision has been made so don't really need it now.

Sorry to get his hopes up. But if he gets to the stage of "just take it away" I'm sure I could find a quiet corner of the horse field for it the live in as a "future project"
          Dont you dare leave it the field to rot... theres plenty of room in the top shed...
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

i upset him asking about it anyway!... they were talking which reminded me, and he was just about to give it away to someone else!... so they didn't like me... i'd best let them have it now!

Comment

Working...
            X