Wheelcover / bonnet decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheelcover / bonnet decal

I did this as an experient in how big I could take this graphic - answer, MUCH bigger than this! So another project of mine is 'go'.

However, this means that my prototype one is up for grabs. It's approximately 23" x 13" in size, is multilayer full colour as you see, and is a nice size for spare wheel cover or bonnet.

If anyone wants it, its yours for £15 (way below the normal cost)

PS - its derived from the logo of the American 'Javelina Offroad Racing' team.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Nice ........but some one did me one for the bonnet already
    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Who did that?!?!?!

I'M the only sticker-guy in the village Myfanwy!!!

Oh... yeah...

Comment

tis nice,but i'd love a detailed mater boot size??

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Who did that?!?!?!

I'M the only sticker-guy in the village Myfanwy!!!

Oh... yeah...
          so are mine all done now andy??? have you got a linky to them,truck is being painted monday,should have it back by wednesday thursday.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Been done for a while mate, +/- a couple of possible additions. I wanna see how these look on the truck though first.

Are we still on for you coming up here? Makes sense as my sticker machine will be at hand for any additions of incase we fcuk any up!

Comment

Looks good m8.
              I think that the apache head sticker will look good on the side/bonnet but with some flames coming off his head piece.

Comment

Been done for a while mate, +/- a couple of possible additions. I wanna see how these look on the truck though first.

Are we still on for you coming up here? Makes sense as my sticker machine will be at hand for any additions of incase we fcuk any up!
                will your road handle a truck and car transporter trailer with stein on?
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Is it a non-runner at the mo then? I wouldn't like to try it, but I could probably arrange somewhere such as a mate's or the compound at work.

Comment

Is it a non-runner at the mo then? I wouldn't like to try it, but I could probably arrange somewhere such as a mate's or the compound at work.
                    oh no it runs,just wouldnt want to go all that way with it without a shake down run if you know what i mean.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Well I'll ask the chaps at work if we can leave the truck and trailer in the compound at work, and bring Stein over to our place - I'm sure it'll manage 3 miles - and I might get to have a drive eh? Eh? Eh?

Comment

Well I'll ask the chaps at work if we can leave the truck and trailer in the compound at work, and bring Stein over to our place - I'm sure it'll manage 3 miles - and I might get to have a drive eh? Eh? Eh?
                        you never know,you might. but ive still got a lot of work to do before the mts.so i dont know if i can get to you before then.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

We can do it at Tony's if you think your fragile truck will get there OK...

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            tis nice,but i'd love a detailed mater boot size??
                            What u mean by 'detailed'?

Comment

We can do it at Tony's if you think your fragile truck will get there OK...
                              im having distributor issues at the moment.im waiting for a lumention kit to arrive so i can chuck the points out a fit a nice maintenance free,you will run you barsteward thing,electronic photocell set up.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X