Tech Weekend Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech Weekend Cancelled

Due to the overwhelming lack of enthusiasm, workloads, knackered diffs (I thought you'd sorted that by now Boyo....) the tech weekend will NOT be happening....

I'll go and tell the landlord tonight, and cancel the BBQ, camping, bikini clad parts washers and on site massures.....

I will try and organise another one and see if that gets more interest.
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Lucky I kept the receipt for the bikini....
    You going to drop them springs in for CC? I'll be off to Apaches and points west on thursday..
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Andy as i said when i met you i could not make it due to shift change .......i am gutted that it has fallen flat on it's face after the success of the first one here .

I hope that we can rearrange it .......oh and if the fuel costs come down it would benifit the cause as well.

just worked out that the MTW will cost me over a ton in diesel
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
        Andy as i said when i met you i could not make it due to shift change .......i am gutted that it has fallen flat on it's face after the success of the first one here .

I hope that we can rearrange it .......oh and if the fuel costs come down it would benifit the cause as well.

just worked out that the MTW will cost me over a ton in diesel

I know - the cost of just going down the road is a killer now, and I know how much you wanted to come - damn that promotion.....

Well, let's see if organising one a little later works better for people, it's a good central location too, and we can pick up a few local lanes - purely as a road test you understand.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
          You going to drop them springs in for CC? I'll be off to Apaches and points west on thursday..
          Why not pop over at some point in the weekend if you are free, as I'll be busy now - and I'll even make you a cup of tea, or several to make up for all the coffee I've had at your place....

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
            What sort of time are you expecting to be in the locality? Thursday night is my usual beer night you see, and I go out around 8:30.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
              Due to the overwhelming lack of enthusiasm, workloads, knackered diffs (I thought you'd sorted that by now Boyo....) the tech weekend will NOT be happening....

I'll go and tell the landlord tonight, and cancel the BBQ, camping, bikini clad parts washers and on site massures.....

I will try and organise another one and see if that gets more interest.
              bout as popular as london to brighton then

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
                What sort of time are you expecting to be in the locality? Thursday night is my usual beer night you see, and I go out around 8:30.
                Don't worry the beer is safe!! West passed you about eleven, eastbound about four..
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Will be at work, but if you come to my work I aint that far from home. I'll send you my moby number and make sure I take it with me!
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Sorry, didn't happen. Would have loved to have fitted cooler. Hope another one gets sorted soon.
                    Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Working...
                    X