Pig Ignorant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pig Ignorant!

My next door neighbours are having their drive block paved (not that they told us which would have saved a bit of hassle). So this morning some tw*ts turn up with a windy pick and start breaking up the old concrete.

'So what'? I hear you ask. Just that my truck is parked on my drive right next to them and there's bits of bluddy concrete flying all over the place!

So I go out and ask them why they didn't knock on my door and ask me to move the truck to save it from damage? Their reply, 'Oh, we didn't know if anyone was in!' Try ringing my doorbell, or knocking, the next time you numb sh!ts!

Luckily there was no damage, just a bit of dust and I moved the truck further along the street. The neighbour opposite wasn't so fortunate, the 'numb boys' virtually had the street blocked with their van and skip and when someone tried to squeeze past they caved in the door of the neighbours brand new Jaguar!
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

inconsiderate twits. doesnt take a second to knock and say...
    did they start at 7am with their picking? or did they kindly wait a little later?

thats the problem with this country. no one cares anymore.. ive thought for a long time that its because theyre foreign. eg like polish or wherever, and they honestly just dont care about anyone over here as they have not grown up over here and dont speak much english anyway etc.. but there are some propper dumb english people as well.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
      thats the problem with this country. no one cares anymore.. ive thought for a long time that its because theyre foreign. eg like polish or wherever, and they honestly just dont care about anyone over here as they have not grown up over here and dont speak much english anyway etc.. but there are some propper dumb english people as well.
      A lot don't care, true. I always used to ask if I had to encroach on a neighbours property, even if it was a shared access type thing. Courtesy costs nothing, but saves a lot of ill feeling. I've always tended to find that the natives are worse than the immigrants in that regard, btw. I generally find that the higher up the money scale you go, the worse the people become. There are exceptions, obviously, but it works as a genral rule of thumb guide.

Comment

I totally aggree with that mate, some of the worst customers i had when self employed were the more well heeled, but occaisionally one found a diamond of a rich person, really nice, probably the worst are the self made man type,
        glad i'm out of it,
        and yes it dont cost owt to ask,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
          I totally aggree with that mate, some of the worst customers i had when self employed were the more well heeled, but occaisionally one found a diamond of a rich person, really nice, probably the worst are the self made man type,
          glad i'm out of it,
          and yes it dont cost owt to ask,
          Glad to see it's not just a skewed opinion I got then. Worst ones in my book have always been the ex-wives of those self made types. What amazes me is that they seem to wonder why the hubby left them for the young office totty or secretary. I suppose the fact that they're absolute evil witches has nothing to do with it then? God, I really used to hate having to deal with those cows.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            Glad to see it's not just a skewed opinion I got then. Worst ones in my book have always been the ex-wives of those self made types. What amazes me is that they seem to wonder why the hubby left them for the young office totty or secretary. I suppose the fact that they're absolute evil witches has nothing to do with it then? God, I really used to hate having to deal with those cows.

My god yes! i got caught in the intermarital cross fire once, the woman called me out one evening to a water leak, told her the price before i started and she said fine, when i'd finished she casually says my ex hubands will be paying for this, i said no i dont think so, you called me you pay me, anyway she would'nt have it so next day i called this poor sod on the number she gave me and he starts haveing a go at me for takeing advantage of the situation, in the end he paid after i threatened them both with court action, she even try'd to say she had'nt called me and i'd done no work till i produced a copy of my radio messageing service log with her call on it,
            ba$tatds,
            another rich sod try'd getting out of paying by the same method, said i had'nt been there, he paid in the end, plus one night i went back and turned his water off at the road cock and filled the pipe with cement, thought let him try turning that back on in the morning fully expecting a call from the cops with the water co behind em but never heard owt, a mate said he had to get someone in to excavate it and chizel off the cement, prob cost him more than he tryed to bump me for, sod em

Comment

Sweet revenge. Those buggers deserve it though. Never known any other segment of society who are so damned detestable as those people, as a rule. Last one I had of those, I asked the cleaner a question whilst I was doing some work there and the next thing I know, the cleaner passes me the phone cos she's called the woman to ask her the same question, and I end up getting verbal down the phone off the cow for phoning her whilst she's stuck in traffic! Just put the things back as they were when I got there and walked out. They ended up having to send another engineer out to that one cos I just refused point blank.

Comment

My god yes! i got caught in the intermarital cross fire once, the woman called me out one evening to a water leak, told her the price before i started and she said fine, when i'd finished she casually says my ex hubands will be paying for this, i said no i dont think so, you called me you pay me, anyway she would'nt have it so next day i called this poor sod on the number she gave me and he starts haveing a go at me for takeing advantage of the situation, in the end he paid after i threatened them both with court action, she even try'd to say she had'nt called me and i'd done no work till i produced a copy of my radio messageing service log with her call on it,
                ba$tatds,
                another rich sod try'd getting out of paying by the same method, said i had'nt been there, he paid in the end, plus one night i went back and turned his water off at the road cock and filled the pipe with cement, thought let him try turning that back on in the morning fully expecting a call from the cops with the water co behind em but never heard owt, a mate said he had to get someone in to excavate it and chizel off the cement, prob cost him more than he tryed to bump me for, sod em
                remind me not to get on yr bad side,im gonna have to get down to u soon,bet my stuff is covered in dust lol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  remind me not to get on yr bad side,im gonna have to get down to u soon,bet my stuff is covered in dust lol

No i flogged it!

only jokeing, it's still here waiting.

Comment

Aye Matt i'd rather not work for people like that, aint worth the hassle

Comment

Aye Matt i'd rather not work for people like that, aint worth the hassle
                      A truer thing was ne'er said.

Comment

Working...
                      X