No announcement yet.

website up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for all the comments guys.mucho appreciated,website wil improve over the next few months.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Mark, I think the 'flying hilux' image I used on the stickers is on my photobucket album somewhere. You can use that on there to give the site the same 'brand'. I'll find out what typeface I used for you too. That'll help give it a more 'together' feel.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yay at last - looks good - I can't critisise as I can't even put a sticker on straight nay mind build a web site. Good luck.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          Mark, I think the 'flying hilux' image I used on the stickers is on my photobucket album somewhere. You can use that on there to give the site the same 'brand'. I'll find out what typeface I used for you too. That'll help give it a more 'together' feel.
          yea cheers andy,that would look good.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Yep its basic but to the point, leave it as is. Makes a change to be able to navigate to where you want with out going through half a dozen frigging sub menus.
            Working at last.......

Comment

just to let you know the address is wrong. it's whittle not wittle rd lol. don't want people getting lost lmao

Comment

Working...
              X