Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
    Bend over then........................

If we all said it's great you wouldn't be able to fit through the door .........and you need the truth not people telling you that everything you do is perfect

thats my twopennies worth and i'm off
    god your brutal..................

but quite correct
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Bend over then........................

If we all said it's great you wouldn't be able to fit through the door .........and you need the truth not people telling you that everything you do is perfect

thats my twopennies worth and i'm off
      no mate your quite right,it will do for starters i can always pull it down for maintenance,and if a good friend cant criticise me then who can.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        god your brutal..................

but quite correct
        However, if that was me, I know everything I do is perfect, without having to ask opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          I'd be giving them an earbashing for arsing about with it then, personally. If you like, e-mail it over and I can give it a quick check through to make sure everything should be fine for just uploading it afresh. Sounds like your mate/designer, (whatever his designation), has put his own artistic flair to work on that then.
          well if he did then hes not much of an artist then.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            no mate your quite right,it will do for starters i can always pull it down for maintenance,and if a good friend cant criticise me then who can.
            a hag with 1 tooth in her head and a weak bladder ??

(but i think the wife is busy)
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

However, if that was me, I know everything I do is perfect, without having to ask opinions.
              so if that was the case,why do you keep messing with your website.eh if its so perfect.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

well if he did then hes not much of an artist then.
                I'm guessing someone's a bit pee'd off then?

Comment

so if that was the case,why do you keep messing with your website.eh if its so perfect.
                  Ah, that's because there's a big difference between plain old perfect and scrummily gorgeous perfect. I'm aiming for scrummily gorgeous over just plain.

Comment

I'm guessing someone's a bit pee'd off then?
                    just a tad,but its nothing a good old fashioned knee capping with a baseball bat would fix.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Matt overcomplicates things then needs to iron out the bugs after ..........like locking out the mods and not noticing
                      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Matt overcomplicates things then needs to iron out the bugs after ..........like locking out the mods and not noticing
                        ah but how can you be sure he didnt do it on purpose.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

ah but how can you be sure he didnt do it on purpose.
                          That still makes me chuckle though. It was a mere oversight. Honest.

Comment

That still makes me chuckle though. It was a mere oversight. Honest.
                            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

whats with the pink t-shirts?
                              If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Oh and the site looks fine for a first attempt but as others have said its a bit basic and the logo could do with improving.

If you are having business cards etc made up with the logo its best to get it right prior to having stuff printed. I speak from personal experience of having to re brand everything as i was not happy with the logo months after it was printed.

Basic for a website can be good if some of the edges are smoothed off a bit (buttons and pic etc).

but all in all its looking good.

good luck with your business especially in these turbulent financial times
                                If it can be broken it can be fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X