Might have found that 'special' project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might have found that 'special' project

Ive found a Land rover 90 in a poor state....

Perfect project truck. Fingers crossed i secure it.

Really am looking forward to getting to grips with it an giving it a transformation, Either the perfect Landy for using at the local pay an play... or into a tiny metal cube

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post

Really am looking forward to getting to grips with it an giving it a transformation, Either the perfect Landy for using at the local pay an play... or into a tiny metal cube
    coming soon .............................. ...... with 6 sides
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Straight off the line at Solihull then?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Really am looking forward to paying someone to it give it a transformation, Either the perfect Landy for using at the local pay an play... or into a tiny metal cube
        hehehehe!!
        Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 20 July 2008, 08:23.

Comment

Some good points made by all!

I really am hopeful for it to turn out ok

Comment

Should have gone to the LR show at Billing in Northampton this weekend Rod there was LRs there on 54s.
            monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Whats that? LRs on 54s?

Thats nothing, I've seen 70-somethings under landys. He could barely get up when he crawled out, but at that age its not surprising.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

get a old series 2 .........at least you will see what you get

and it will be a cheaper rebuild from scratch
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom 18 View Post
                  Should have gone to the LR show at Billing in Northampton this weekend Rod there was LRs there on 54s.
                  Was that a Discovery?! Saw something about a monster disco on elite4x4.

Looked amazing!! Ive got a soft spot for Disco 2's an after a trip in a range rover sport the other day... ahh, sooo comfortable.

Im not even sure if im going to put any kind of lift on the landy yet. I'll have to wait an see what would work best for it.

I take it you go to most 4x4/truck shows then?

Comment

Was that a Discovery?! Saw something about a monster disco on elite4x4.

Looked amazing!! Ive got a soft spot for Disco 2's an after a trip in a range rover sport the other day... ahh, sooo comfortable.

Im not even sure if im going to put any kind of lift on the landy yet. I'll have to wait an see what would work best for it.

I take it you go to most 4x4/truck shows then?
                    Yeah I go to lots. But I refuse to go to the LR show after they all boohed my mate when he drove in in his hilux. Strange lot the LR crew. I don't know if it was a disco. I got a text earlier saying you should be here there is Road legal LRs on 54s. So I just yawned and deleted it.
                    monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Yeah I go to lots. But I refuse to go to the LR show after they all boohed my mate when he drove in in his hilux. Strange lot the LR crew. I don't know if it was a disco. I got a text earlier saying you should be here there is Road legal LRs on 54s. So I just yawned and deleted it.
                      I know what you mean about them being a strange bunch!

a Family friend has two 110's an his son has an expo 90 an a 110. They are a BIG land rover family. He's told me that land rovers aint a patch on our jap stuff for reliabily etc.

But most would just flat out refuse to believe any different!

Comment

That covers most of them then....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Ah Tony I been trying to ring you. Will your 2" spring spacers stack on top of each other to make 4"?
                          Steve.
                          monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Ah Tony I been trying to ring you. Will your 2" spring spacers stack on top of each other to make 4"?
                            Steve.
                            Hi, been in Scotland for 2 weeks, answer phone is full up!

In theory you can, but you may find things like raduis arms and prop are to short. Thats why the +4" suspension lift has relocation brackets for the radius arm chassis mounts.
                            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                              Hi, been in Scotland for 2 weeks, answer phone is full up!

In theory you can, but you may find things like raduis arms and prop are to short. Thats why the +4" suspension lift has relocation brackets for the radius arm chassis mounts.
                              Remembered you were in Scotland after about the tenth phone call. My truck already has the + 4" suspension lift and your 2" spacers but it needs to go up anpther 2" on the rear as you can see from my avatar.
                              Steve.
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X