Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Manchester? W*nkers!

Wanna try REAL ale, you've gotta get into the midlands or west country.
    Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    Edinburgh make the best ales. go on, i dare you! I'll stand a pint against yours!
    I'm definitely with Alan on this one. That gay boy brew you call beer/ale down south just ain't worth spit.

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
      Still have that bottle of bath ale for you
      Bring it to Tonys. Want me to get hold of some 'locals' for you? MHB?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I spent a hard month on Benbecula some years back. Tennants 'shillings' range was all there was. All taste like mud.

If you like beer, get to one of the Midlands beer fests. How about getting down to the Worcester one? Mid august. 270 beers.

I always offer an invite on here but seldom get takers.

Bunch of tarts!
        I'd be up for that, cheap flight, you pick us up at airport and supply digs?
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          I'm definitely with Alan on this one. That gay boy brew you call beer/ale down south just ain't worth spit.
          What would you know? Pepsi Max is your limit isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
            Balls .......6x is made from water strait out of the canal
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

ahhh, i have best of both, i live just outside worcester and my misses lives in bonnie scotland.

Comment

I'd be up for that, cheap flight, you pick us up at airport and supply digs?
                Digs is possible if a rematch is on

Airport pickup at cost

Comment

Balls .......6x is made from water strait out of the canal

Hence it tastes like canal water!
                  Alan

Comment

Bring it to Tonys. Want me to get hold of some 'locals' for you? MHB?
                    going to get a few more if i can and a few litres of black rat
                    ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Digs is possible if a rematch is on

Airport pickup at cost
                      Nae problem Andy, you know you are welcome anytime, wait till yoshie sees this, we will set a DATE!
                      Alan

Comment

going to get a few more if i can and a few litres of black rat
                        Hereford beerfest was one of the best I've been to weekend before last. P1ssed down, but did we care?

I'll look out something from Malvern Hills Brewery, and bring you some of my hometown beers (Liverpool - Cains)

Comment

Nae problem Andy, you know you are welcome anytime, wait till yoshie sees this, we will set a DATE!
                          Sounds brilliant! We'll be going on 16th of August. Cant offer digs for both of you unless you wanna go top-to-tail but lots of cheap B&Bs here. Let me know if you want details.

Comment

I own a pub you poofs tell me what real ales you want and they wil be there we can sleep in the lounge or bar. I have coal fires braw.

We had joeys, dewchars, kilelan and some 80 bob on tonight,

I stuck to lemon fanta
                            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                              I own a pub you poofs tell me what real ales you want and they wil be there we can sleep in the lounge or bar. I have coal fires braw.

We had joeys, dewchars, kilelan and some 80 bob on tonight,

I stuck to lemon fanta

Did you f*ck, you drank Deuchars and Glayva yaa jakie!
                              Alan

Comment

Killians? Isn't that a yank brew? I seem to remember drinking Killians Red out there...

Deuchars IPA is a good beer though...

Comment

Working...
                                X