Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got a dead rear window motor

hi all,
    does anybody out there have a rear window motor (for a 2nd gen 2.4td) that has died but the gears in it still work as my motor works but the gears are stripped.
    thanks to all
    will

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
    hi all,
    does anybody out there have a rear window motor (for a 2nd gen 2.4td) that has died but the gears in it still work as my motor works but the gears are stripped.
    thanks to all
    will
    now why didn't you say before i posted the body lift off as i have still got a few decent window motors here. £20 delivered they are each
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      now why didn't you say before i posted the body lift off as i have still got a few decent window motors here. £20 delivered they are each
      sorry i didnt know that you sold all sorts, £20 sounds good to me, i will sent you payment through paypall again if you want. i will put it off untill tomorow as i might need a few more things but not sure what yet.

also thanks very much for the body lift, it arrived today, can wait for the weekend to fit. the only prob is that the writing on each one has rubbed off during transit, i know its the delivery drivers fault macking them bash around and rub on each outher, any chance you can remeber the order thay are ment to be.
      many thanks again will

Comment

Originally posted by surf-wejd View Post
        sorry i didnt know that you sold all sorts, £20 sounds good to me, i will sent you payment through paypall again if you want. i will put it off untill tomorow as i might need a few more things but not sure what yet.

also thanks very much for the body lift, it arrived today, can wait for the weekend to fit. the only prob is that the writing on each one has rubbed off during transit, i know its the delivery drivers fault macking them bash around and rub on each outher, any chance you can remeber the order thay are ment to be.
        many thanks again will
        Not off hand no.all i know is that they were numbered 1 front 2 next one back and so on.I think most of the bolts are about the same size so i don't think it will matter where they go really
        Just give a shout on what bits you need
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
          Not off hand no.all i know is that they were numbered 1 front 2 next one back and so on.I think most of the bolts are about the same size so i don't think it will matter where they go really
          Just give a shout on what bits you need
          cool, dont worry about it, i will try to have a better look at them later.
          i will pm you when i know what i need.
          thanks will

Comment

Working...
          X