scrapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scrapping

whats the ettiquete on posting bits of a surf for sale?
    can i just post different items, or do i have to pay a fee first?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    Ha ha ha
    How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

my what timing u have,pay first mate,as many bits as u want on ad,but koi has to activate it first

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
          whats so funny? ive been gone for months.. i came on here yesterday and asked a valid question and got my head bitten off, thought it was safer to ask rather than just go and do
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
            my what timing u have,pay first mate,as many bits as u want on ad,but koi has to activate it first
            bah
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

whats so funny? ive been gone for months.. i came on here yesterday and asked a valid question and got my head bitten off, thought it was safer to ask rather than just go and do
              dont worry tony,all is explained in a thread somewhere below this one.its all about paying for ads etc.no one is having a go at you,it was just sooo profound that you posted this .
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=47513

Bit like having a laff with your mates about someones (bad) taste eh
                How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Tony i may have a buyer for the radiator if its in good nick
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                    Tony i may have a buyer for the radiator if its in good nick
                    its 6 months old, i bought a brand new one from roughtrax as an exchange for mine, as my old one had hairline cracks and i tried to solder one and made it worse.
                    i still have reciept etc..

i will look who i need to pay, and how much etc etc. thanks
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Javars would turn in his grave...................if he was in one of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        i loved this truck.. the ammount of little things i did to it, like fit nipples to grease it up easily, change gearbox fluid when i had no problems in the first place, change oil every 5000km and oil and filter every 10k (i have every reciept), re-work the turbo system to stop it overboosting, modify the rear window motor to never fail again, dye the carpet black, remove clean and re-install the electric windows unit to be illuminated, sit in the cold for 5 mins whilst the turbo warmed up every winter morning then not take it over 2k rpm so as not to damage anything, to be a proud member of the shiny club and use t-cut restore polish and wax on a mud diver... the list goes on, and then some rude boy 'pulled out in front of me' and drove off...
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                          Phew ! Thought id been written off as well !
                          Still a pity tho, got some very good memories regarding that truck, we took our new pup on holiday to the IOW innit, the intercooler thing, the turning up the diesel pump debarcle (well worth doing IMHO), nice vehicle really.

Never mind tony theres always another for sale round the corner !
                          Side mounts are the new top mounts !

Comment

Steve!!!! How's it going mate? Didn't know you still came on here!?
                            Sorry about your truck- it was no fault of mine and their insurance paid me what I gave you for it almost 2 yrs ago.
                            Was a nice truck, we drove it to monaco and back last august and at one point she was driven almost 30 hours without switching the engine off. We climbed mt blanc in her as well and got to 2000 metres I think it was. The only strange thing was the alternator belt but it never caused an issue all the time I was driving her.
                            Do you still deal with harleys? My uncle has a fat boy now, I've just come back from phoenix and picked up some bits for him.
                            Hope your well,
                            Tony
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I often look in from time to time, it was interesting reading about your trip & all the things you have done with the car.
                              Yes, still with the Harley Ds & Ducati's.
                              Hope you find another as good !
                              Side mounts are the new top mounts !

Comment

Working...
                              X