• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about This Lift!!!!!

Saw this today at Eastbourne Motor Show
    Attached Files

Holy shit, thats hideous!

I dont care how clever it is, its awful!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Holy shit, thats hideous!

I dont care how clever it is, its awful!
      It was done by stidents at Sussex Downs College, they also shortened a Mini into a 2 seater that looked even worse!!

Comment

Nice engineering.

Waste of ###### time.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

A bit off topic here, but I take it your name is Annette, hence Nettie?

Just thought I'd let you know that Netty is a Geordie term for toilet! (I know, we're a wierd lot oop't North)!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post

Just thought I'd let you know that Netty is a Geordie term for toilet! (I know, we're a wierd lot oop't North)!
            You are such a smooth talker, not heard such poetic chat up lines for years
            www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Puppywalker View Post
              You are such a smooth talker, not heard such poetic chat up lines for years
              Now you know why my wife thinks I'm never romantic!

I also have a bizzarre sense of humour, no offence meant of course.
              Last edited by Scorpion; 14 July 2008, 14:39.
              'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post

I was told a few years ago that it meant bog by a geordie on Hastings Pier, i don't know whats better being called a bog or a bike as my initals before i was married were AJS, many thanks to my big brov.

Comment

Working...
                X