X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodwood festival of speed

C'mon! 'fess up! who went!

an who didn't an why!

Was a bl**dy awesome day out! did the land rover experiance! saw rally cars doing there thing, F1 doing there thing, 3 Veyrons all lined up in a row! women in basically a one peice lycra suit thing! an best of all...

the Bowler wildcats!!

saw a forum member there, bloke with the blue lights on his roof. does security! well at least... saw his truck

nope i didn't

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      nope i didn't
      ahh mate!! it was almost perfect!!

some poor bloke crashed which put a 15 odd minute delay on the rest of the f1 cars flooring it past us!! what a sight, sound an smell

Got a splitting headache from breathing in fumes all day

Comment

tbh,ive never been,spose i should really,so u actually comin up to kent next month???

Comment

I keep telling myself I'll go one year, but I/we never get 'round to it.

Is one day really enough to see it all? Whats the parking situation like?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

i'd guess a carpark??lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
              tbh,ive never been,spose i should really,so u actually comin up to kent next month???
              You know what, i think i might be!! If im welcome by you lot!! i know what a savage bunch you are! could always help boost the elite4x4 numbers!

Honestly, you'll love it!! an your truck will fit in nice!

As far as the time on it, for me an my mates. One day was enough. we love the cars but some of the history is wasted on us due to the fact that we were either not born or in nappies when most of there most spectacular races were on. but its bl**dy amazing seeing them all. just wear comfy shoes... my feet are killin me

Comment

ohh an parking is ample. There was a chevy blazer monster truck which was in a world bound by imperfection... perfect!

Its just a load of giant fields

Comment

worked there 2 years ago... drove a DAF up the hillclimb...

it was easy!... almost touched 40 and a little bit of sideways!
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                    You know what, i think i might be!! If im welcome by you lot!! i know what a savage bunch you are! could always help boost the elite4x4 numbers!

Honestly, you'll love it!! an your truck will fit in nice!

As far as the time on it, for me an my mates. One day was enough. we love the cars but some of the history is wasted on us due to the fact that we were either not born or in nappies when most of there most spectacular races were on. but its bl**dy amazing seeing them all. just wear comfy shoes... my feet are killin me
                    more than welcome by me lol,god knows bout the rest,your prob more welcome than me lolol,im only goin for the saturday i think,although im tempted to bring the caravan and stay overnight

Comment

So.....

wheres all the ####ing pics Rod?
                      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                        So.....

Give him a chance, his feet are hurting.

Comment

Im not sure what id be doing yet mate. Im sure doing just the day would be damn brilliant but like a rock festival sometimes the best bits are at night, making new friends! exhanging stories an enjoying the freedom of open air an tents with a beer an a half cooked an half burnt bbq'd thing!!

Unless someones comes down with a gas bbq, they make such a neat job of the bbq'ing process

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
                            worked there 2 years ago... drove a DAF up the hillclimb...

it was easy!... almost touched 40 and a little bit of sideways!
                            Spill any diesel?

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                              So.....

Well, my mate is a pretty big camera geek, imagine me an tyres... thats him an cameras! So i'll post up the pics when they get back to me! i got a couple but they are mostly cr*p!

Give him a chance, his feet are hurting.

Comment

Working...
                              X