Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
    screw it man! life is for living....

Im pricing up another project... so far its expensive...

an i havent included the price of the truck yet ...

but hey!! im young, nieve an stuff!! so you can all call me a tw*t if you want! I'll completly agree with you
    i wouldn't call u that atall,mr limo driver lol,seriously tho,if i could have done it at your age i would,although i did have an opel manta with the range rover engine in it when i was 24,but i insured it as a 2ltr lololol

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
      ah yes the rust magnet lol,nice old motors tho,but i'm afraid i'm a manta man,ive had 6 so far!,although none for atleast 4 years now
      You call the MR2 a rust magnet and you like THAT Opel

If I had the money would give Stein a challenge

Mod this to run on at least 31s with a bigger lump Fiat in their infinite wisdom ???? decided to bring in the 4x4 with a 1.2 petrol lump only

Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i wouldn't call u that atall,mr limo driver lol,seriously tho,if i could have done it at your age i would,although i did have an opel manta with the range rover engine in it when i was 24,but i insured it as a 2ltr lololol
        Cheers mate!

An i tell you what, i love telling everyone im a driver (but i use the posh word version that i cant spell an cant be arsed to google! )

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev View Post
          You call the MR2 a rust magnet and you like THAT Opel

If I had the money would give Stein a challenge

Mod this to run on at least 31s with a bigger lump Fiat in their infinite wisdom ???? decided to bring in the 4x4 with a 1.2 petrol lump only

umm trev,um,er,plz get over the panda thing lololol,and i know the manta was a rust bucket,but i loved them,years and years ago i killed one just outside burgess hill,the humpback bridge going out to ditchling??went over there in my silver coupe at about 100mp,landed and cracked the chassis lolol,she was rot lmao

Comment

So anyway, as I was saying, wanna buy the 'Batmobile'?

Comment

Cheers mate!

An i tell you what, i love telling everyone im a driver (but i use the posh word version that i cant spell an cant be arsed to google! )
              a chaufer?chauffer??thingy lololol,im gonna be riding a motorbike all day tomorow,i can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                So anyway, as I was saying, wanna buy the 'Batmobile'?
                u gotta be mad,loverly lookin motor

Comment

a chaufer?chauffer??thingy lololol,im gonna be riding a motorbike all day tomorow,i can't wait!!
                  yeah thats the one!

OI MATTF when you got a minute, correct the spelling for me an BDT will ya?! Cheers bud

ahh motorbike test, lucky for my parents my balance is shocking... they aint the only ones afraid of me killing myself!! i am too...

Comment

u gotta be mad,loverly lookin motor
                    Unfortunately, as it's the least practical vehicle of the fleet, it has to go.

Comment

Unfortunately, as it's the least practical vehicle of the fleet, it has to go.
                      It is damn nice mate!! Wanna swap it for a 2.4 2nd gen on 35's?

Comment

It is damn nice mate!! Wanna swap it for a 2.4 2nd gen on 35's?
                        Do'h! It's going to create more room. It's in the workshop at the moment under a car cover and two dust sheets.

Comment

Do'h! It's going to create more room. It's in the workshop at the moment under a car cover and two dust sheets.
                          that is criminal,u not tried ebay??

Comment

that is criminal,u not tried ebay??
                            Not yet. Tried selling the other Celica on there at the begining of this year, not even a sniff. Mind you, it was a standard car, silver, Premium+style pack, but there was about 20 pages of them on there at the time!

Comment

My trucks only an ickle lil thing!!! hardly notice it

An i tell you what, if i had to buy a car of anyone! I would be you (or popeye) I dont think ive ever known anyone take such good care of things as you two!

Comment

Not yet. Tried selling the other Celica on there at the begining of this year, not even a sniff. Mind you, it was a standard car, silver, Premium+style pack, but there was about 20 pages of them on there at the time!
                                a good tip is start at 99p,trust me it works,loads more intrest,but u do get the"will u swap for my corsa" crowd with it tho,just put sensible reserve on

Comment

Working...
                                X