EPC discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPC discs

if anybody wants a set (2 disks) give me a shout and i will burn a set off they cover just about the lot yn5# ,6#,ln5#,6# kzn130,vzn130,yn8#,10#130,ln8# ,10#,13#,kzn185,rzn185,vzn185 + all the other imports .supra's hi-ace etc

Hi Fenman666,

I wouldn't mind a copy tried to follow link to d/load but all I got was damn incredifind site again! (site not found)

Let me know what you want for them

Comment

EPC discs

how about a fiver inc p&p 1st class post......... i originally paid £15 but to be sure pm me your vin no will make sure your model is there

Comment

i'll have a set... do you take paypal??!!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

EPC discs

if you email me at peter@fenman666.fsnet.co.uk will give my address.. dont have paypal so cheque would be better wont bother the usual waiting for it to clear as soon as recieve cheque i will post discs we are all honest chaps here after all !!!!

Comment

Please excuse my ignorance, but what are EPC discs?
            Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
              Please excuse my ignorance, but what are EPC discs?
              Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue...

it's the same as they have on the parts counter at dealers for looking up spare parts and part numbers... (the reason they need the chassis number for every part!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Epc

Thanks Da!
                Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by fenman666
                  how about a fiver inc p&p 1st class post......... i originally paid £15 but to be sure pm me your vin no will make sure your model is there
                  Sounds ok.off to Whitby tomorrow so will post a cheque off to ya next week

Comment

Originally posted by kazam401
                    Sounds ok.off to Whitby tomorrow so will post a cheque off to ya next week
                    rob are you there for sunday as well mate
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Your EPC discs

Originally posted by fenman666
                      if you email me at peter@fenman666.fsnet.co.uk will give my address.. dont have paypal so cheque would be better wont bother the usual waiting for it to clear as soon as recieve cheque i will post discs we are all honest chaps here after all !!!!
                      If its possible I would like to buy a set o discs off you 2. I have a 1992 2.4td Surf SSR-X Japanese import. Would they cover this model?

Comment

epc discs

yes they cover this model if you email me your frame no or vin i will email you a section from your model

Comment

epc discs

have replied to you all.........if not send me a email

Comment

I got my copy of the EPC disks today thanks again Maurice (Morr).

Problems:

It has a clickme entry for HiluxSurfs in the Japan models search but only for the KZN and VZN variety. I wanted to find my LN130-GJMGT model but this was only to be found in the Hilux section, and when it accepted my frame no. and told me it was built in Mar '91 (which it was), the only options to continue were the following:

1. Tool/Engine/Fuel Group

2. Power Train/Chassis Group

3. Body Group

4. Electrical Group

Clicking on any of these gave me a screen with a badly drawn pickup and part no's relating to this. The only picture of an engine I saw had one of those big air cleaners above the rocker cover.

Is this it, or what am I doing wrong. Say I wanted to find the part no. for the fuel filter primer...????

Comment

Hey Jim, I see the EPC is keepin ya busy!

If you click on the air filter and press 'F10:Exec' it returns a picture of the correct drum filter rather than the small over engine item shown on the first page.

To find the fuel pump primer,
                              From the first engine pic press 'F8:Next' twice.
                              Select '23-02 FUEL FILTER' on right hand side, or item/box 13 on bottom left.
                              Press 'F10:Exec' to get details. The fuel cap assembly (with priming pump) is #23301A on the diagram.
                              Selecting it and pressing 'F10:Exec' gives the P/N, actually it gives 2, but I can't read the code for the differences as the text appears garbled, I assume one is for the version with fuel preheater as shown on the previous page.

Hope this helps, unfortunatly the Toyota EPC has one of the worst interfaces on any I've used/seen but theres still plenty of usefull info to be found.
                              Maurice
                              Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
                              X