Reliable Garage/Mechanic in/around Reading area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable Garage/Mechanic in/around Reading area

I am looking for some reliable garage/mechanic to do the cam belt change for my HILUX-SURF.

Originally posted by mithujee
    I am looking for some reliable garage/mechanic to do the cam belt change for my HILUX-SURF.
    there's loads... car bar down portman road... toyota dealer on rose kiln lane...
    something like the cam belt i think if you're gonna pay to get it done then you'd be better off getting toyota to do it as then you've got better come back than from "fred in the shed" and they'll use a genuine toyota part which is guaranteed for 60,000 miles... fred will use a pattern part and these don't always have the same guarantees for failure and he may also not have the insurance to cover it.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

p.s. are you the black dude i see in the green 2nd gen cruising the basingstoke road/ oxford road?

Comment

I am not that one.

Originally posted by dabigman
        p.s. are you the black dude i see in the green 2nd gen cruising the basingstoke road/ oxford road?
        Mine one is two tone Red Wine over grey wide body 93. probably you see me in whitley area.

Comment

Mine one is two tone Red Wine over grey wide body 93. probably you see me in whitley area.
          cool, i'll look out for ya!

Comment

Newbury 4x4 has had good reports
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
              Newbury 4x4 has had good reports
              yeah!... them too!... i only bought some wheel nuts off them but the lads in there were cushtie... i'd always thought they were more for your "country folks" before that.

they're on bone lane if you come off into the industrial estate by the police station down the one way, they're on the cross roads.

Comment

had mine done by CCS they were in Woking but I think they have moved to Normandy down by Aldershot.They specalise in jap inports sales and repairs.
                GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Had all my services and cambelt, etc at Newbury 4x4, good peeps. They do free loan car too.

http://www.newbury4x4.co.uk/
                  If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Working...
                  X