@ Highlander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Highlander

Vicki tried haggis (the one you sent) for the first time tonight, and enjoyed it.

Roasted it rather than boiled it. I prefer it that way to actually. Mash, peas and gravy to accompany. Very nice!

Got your email, not sure your getting my replies. I've started the decals tonight. Should be done by Monday, and in the post on Tuesday.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Got your email, not sure your getting my replies.
    He's probably just doing the sensible thing and ignoring you.

Comment

Sorry Andy I sent you a message to check that it arrived so I can pay you.

here's the trailer I just got back from the sign writers.

Oh and one of the mad professor

Cheers JB
      Attached Files
      www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

What the bl**dy 'ell you doing there John?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
          What the bl**dy 'ell you doing there John?!?

Micro fiber technology examining carpet tufts prior to restoration of fabric and carpets. A bit like being a fiber detective but without the crap I'm loving it great sense of freedom and a fantastic satisfaction of seeing an old tapestry drape or carpet rejuvenated. Oh and getting paid for it helps maybe one day there will be an old Surf to once again sap the cash from the bank balance

Cheers Ps send me confirmation of that email so I can pay your good self.

Comment

Yep John, the email you sent to is the right one, did you not receive my reply?

Comment

I got all emails this morning and hope to goodness the pay pal thingy has worked this time.

Cheers Andy sorry for the technophobic computery nonsense I get worse rather than better at it.

Cheers JB

Comment

Working...
              X