• Show
Clear All

• Bjork has canceled Knebworth

I was really looking forward Bjork tomorow

Bugger

was anyone else here going?
    If it can be broken it can be fixed

Bjork has canceled Knebworth

Bjork has canceled Knebworth. Thank the lord for that.
    Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins View Post
      Bjork has canceled Knebworth. Thank the lord for that.
      But I like Bjork

Comment

While i have no real interest in Bjork i can sympathise with you mate.

I'd be proper pi$$ed if a band i was due to see was cancelled unless it had good reason!

One year at the Download festival a band called Korn (google it ) were due to come on! the vocalist was taken to hospital so was unable to perform!! They sent a load of vocalists from other bands to perform with them! one of the best damn bands ive ever seen live with the pick n mix round up!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
          While i have no real interest in Bjork i can sympathise with you mate.

I'd be proper pi$$ed if a band i was due to see was cancelled unless it had good reason!

One year at the Download festival a band called Korn (google it ) were due to come on! the vocalist was taken to hospital so was unable to perform!! They sent a load of vocalists from other bands to perform with them! one of the best damn bands ive ever seen live with the pick n mix round up!
          Sounds good,

Apparently it was because bjork wanted more money! but the whole show planning was rushed and only finalized at the last minute, hence not that many ticket sales, so no more money available for bjork!

Never mind there are a few concerts this summer that should be good.

Comment

Working...
          X