Dog stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog stuff

Is it unusual for em to suck your arm? our shih jumps up on the couch with me and goes through the same routine every time, clamps his teeth on me arm and sucks away for ten minuits, and his paws and kneadeing away like gooduns (like cats do) same place opposite side to my elbow, then licks it, then settles down for a kip or a fight, i thought it may be a "leftover" from feeding from his mum but hes 5 months now, we got him at 9 weeks, the vet and owner said this was about the right time to seperate him, wierd habits they have,

forgot! he dose'nt do it to the missis, just me, i thought it's because i've a hairy arm
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

No, it's not usual. Have him put down.

Comment

My cat sucks her toe for ages till she goes to sleep. She started it when she was a kitten an we went away on holiday - sort of a stress/comfort thing. Is he left on his own? It's done her no harm, appart from a soggy toe.
      How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

It's perfectly normal Ian. Ours was years old before he stopped? doing it. Used to drag my jackets on the floor and do the same to those. They were soggy as hell by the time he'd done.

Comment

Thats ok then! thought i had a vampire dog, he's not left alone very often,
          he loves my slippers/shoes always got his head in em, and trying to get my trousers on is a nightmare with him hanging onto the legs, bless him! just got to be where i am and into whatever i'm doing,

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
            Is it unusual for em to suck your arm? our shih jumps up on the couch with me and goes through the same routine every time, clamps his teeth on me arm and sucks away for ten minuits, and his paws and kneadeing away like gooduns (like cats do) same place opposite side to my elbow, then licks it, then settles down for a kip or a fight, i thought it may be a "leftover" from feeding from his mum but hes 5 months now, we got him at 9 weeks, the vet and owner said this was about the right time to seperate him, wierd habits they have,

forgot! he dose'nt do it to the missis, just me, i thought it's because i've a hairy arm

There's people pay good money for a service like that....
            If you play with fire.....

Comment

Originally posted by bu5hwack3r View Post
              There's people pay good money for a service like that....
              It's got teeth tho,

Comment

It's got teeth tho,
                So do MOST of the Girls i go with! there has been the odd time when not so sure!

Comment

Doggies

Buy the pup a cuddly toy, i expect hes feeling lonely. My puppy rotti tries suckling off my staffie only trouble is my staffie is a boy!!! Gay dogs.
                  We suspect he was taken away from the mother too soon.

Comment

Change your deoderant/ soap/ diet. Delete as applicable.

Comment

my Gordon Setter loves licking my feet and then lays down and sucks my toes...
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

What soap/deodourant??
                        yup this thing will lick feet, ears, arms in fact any exposed part, but as he's got sharp teeth now i'm very carefull with him
                        he's got tons of soft toys, balls etc loved duffing em up, he's taken to shaggin me arm as well, dirty little bleeder, that'll prob stop when he get "seen to"

Comment

Our bog dog is half lizard I think - she licks ALL the time, esp after having a drink. She will lick any part of you she can reach and it's taking ages to train her not too!!!

She has had a lot of insecurities but has never needed to suck my arm thank goodness as the licking is bad enough!!
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X