Reliable garage near Hertford needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable garage near Hertford needed!

Hi guys, i know this may only apply to a couple of you, but would anyone be able to suggest a garage fairly near to Hertford (within towing distance!) that will mend imports please? At the moment i begrudge handing my hard earned cash over to people that refused to help push my motor in to a parking space even though the police had been called because it was causing an obstruction! If anyone local has had better experiences with their garage, if you could let me know it would be most appreciated,

At least all the mud from the pit has dropped onto the road outside the garage!

Thanks, Nick.

Originally posted by SurfnTurf
    Hi guys, i know this may only apply to a couple of you, but would anyone be able to suggest a garage fairly near to Hertford (within towing distance!) that will mend imports please? At the moment i begrudge handing my hard earned cash over to people that refused to help push my motor in to a parking space even though the police had been called because it was causing an obstruction! If anyone local has had better experiences with their garage, if you could let me know it would be most appreciated,

At least all the mud from the pit has dropped onto the road outside the garage!

Thanks, Nick.
    Hi Nick, I haven't used this garage personally but my mate used it all the time and thought it was OK.
    Its next door to Braybrooks, if tesco's is on your right, you turn left into Railway streeet, then right into St. Johns street. You will see Braybrooks on the left drive into the yard and the garage is next door to them.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Thanks for that Koi, i'll take a walk down and check them out,

Cheers, Nick.

Comment

Working...
      X