• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good grief sir !!!

hello btw chris
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

OIu i'm the victim ......stein keeps selling the bits i'm trying to sell off the breaker .............just cos he makes lots of lovley ofroad modifications to sell
      ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Welcome mate.

You'll get used to the hijacks.
        How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
          OIu i'm the victim ......stein keeps selling the bits i'm trying to sell off the breaker .............just cos he makes lots of lovley ofroad modifications to sell
          ooooooooh,dont you want it sir.ooooh do you sir.suit you sir.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
            ooooooooh,dont you want it sir.ooooh do you sir.suit you sir.
            Inside leg measurement sir............
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Back to the topic in hand

Hi Ladies and Gents.
              Thank you for the warm welcome.

Please don't worry about the hijack it's all part of the fun of coming on here. You never know what you are going to get.

It would appear that my truck is indeed the one spotted with the weird thing on the dash board and lots of wires in the back window.
              Yes it does have a rather flash looking stereo but that will be coming out as it appears to have a Japenese spec radio and spits out my home made CD's.

Re the RTTS I can't make it this year as there is a family wedding that weekend.

Why do things always happen at the same time? We won't be at Tony and Linda's either as we are on holiday.

I have to go now as I have to clear some space in the garage for the Surf as it takes a up a lot more room.
              Chris
              Last edited by Chris P. Bacon; 5 July 2008, 10:16.
              Time is an illusion.
              Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

Hey Chirs - Welcome to the fun!!!

You do realise that you will be banned if you don't post some pics of the truck don't you???
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Welcome to the nuthouse - just watch out for the squirrel it's vindictive
                  My other cars a QUAD
                  (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
                  http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
                    Hey Chirs - Welcome to the fun!!!

You do realise that you will be banned if you don't post some pics of the truck don't you???
                    N you'll be in trouble Linda if ya don't post some pics of ya wee hidaway too !!!!

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                      damn you i was gonna say that.but instead i will say,does it have loads of funny ariels in the back window and a funny looking device stuck to the dash by the windscreen.oh and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.
                      I binned them all, it was great if you wanted to get around Japan, and the screen was draining the batteries every night!

I pulled miles and miles of wiring out, GPS ariels behind both back side panels, a duff CD changer, a huge CD-rom player and GPS reciever box under the passenger seat and the duff TV screen. I think the truck goes much faster now!!
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Ah I get it now.

I was thinking of the do-hickey on the dash board that turns the lights on and off in case you are too thick to do it yourself.
                        Time is an illusion.
                        Lunchtime doubly so.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                          I binned them all, it was great if you wanted to get around Japan, and the screen was draining the batteries every night!

I pulled miles and miles of wiring out, GPS ariels behind both back side panels, a duff CD changer, a huge CD-rom player and GPS reciever box under the passenger seat and the duff TV screen. I think the truck goes much faster now!!
                          what,you binned the flux capacitor tony.
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                          X