New SPEED CAMERA VAN IN NORWICH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SPEED CAMERA VAN IN NORWICH

I took these pictures the other day on the ring road in Norwich, a bit Sneaky..
    and it just shows why there is more crime in all other areas, other than driving
    So Be Careful Out There....
    Attached Files
    Dodgy Dave

Aren't the vans and cameras etc supposed to be marked and 'clearly visible' or something?

Comment

Yes they are & also a sign posted in the area

have sent these pictures to the Sun Newspaper seeing as they are running a campaign on this
      Dodgy Dave

Comment

There's always 2 in Edinburgh on road out to airport.

But they are clearly visible with the back window slid open and a shiny lens stuck out of it! They'll do anything to keep out of the rain.

Comment

Sneaky ba****ds had a set up on the A1 couple months back . As you came round a left turn and over the brow of a hill , there it was a van with the camera out the window . 100 meters down the road approx 2 Police Volvo estates , 4 Ploice motorbikes , and a HEARD of coppers in yellow floresent coats . They had a coned off a lane full of cars they had nabbed as they came over the brow of the hill speeding .

I was lucky I saw them and slowed down .
          That is not a fair place to do a set up as you have to accelerate up the hill so you bound to be a little fast over the brow .

There is van by the local school . I do agree with that one as the boy racers sream up the road there .

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

You're all missing the point!! This is REAL Police work, enforcing good old Tony B' liar' s crack down on crime and lawlessness My ar$e is it! Yet another bl00dy stealth tax for us motorists
            I don't condone speeding, especially through built up areas, but if safety is what it's about - most vans have a Police Safety Unit sign on the side - then why don't they stick the cameras near schools or near parks etc where there are kids around?

Rant over now, feeling calm again

Cheers, Nick
            "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Sneaky ba****ds had a set up on the A1 couple months back . As you came round a left turn and over the brow of a hill , there it was a van with the camera out the window . 100 meters down the road approx 2 Police Volvo estates , 4 Ploice motorbikes , and a HEARD of coppers in yellow floresent coats . They had a coned off a lane full of cars they had nabbed as they came over the brow of the hill speeding .

I was lucky I saw them and slowed down .
              That is not a fair place to do a set up as you have to accelerate up the hill so you bound to be a little fast over the brow .

There is van by the local school . I do agree with that one as the boy racers sream up the road there .

Rick
              I agree with speed measures in urban areas! Especially near schools, I have a 2 year old child! but I get angry at blatant revenue attempts by strange siteings of Gatsos.
              In between Oxford & Swindon on the A420 is a quiet country area of woodland that the road passes through, there are 2 houses in this vicinity set well back from the road! 50mph limit and camera!After turning through a left hand bend!

A few years ago some one took offence at this camera and disked through the supporting arm!

Yesterday It was lying on It's side in the grass! Oh dear How sad
              www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

in totnes, devon, they have a speed camera right ouside a school!!... GENIUS!! why hasn't anyone else thought of this!!

but at the end of the day, if you're speeding, you deserve to get caught!

except on the fens!... longest straightest road you ever saw... 40mph limit (for hgvs) 2 miles of traffic behind and 1 little van half way along the straight waiting to nab ya!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X