Quick question on tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question on tyres

I need to replace tyres fairly urgently on limited funds at the moment so have a choice of either Enduro 31 / 10.5 / 15 A/T from Roughtrax @ £48.75 + VAT and carriage, or these which are just up the road from me, though I think they a bit pricey? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/265-70R15-110S...d=p3286.c0.m14

Anyone have experience of either / both these?

Any advice appreciated.
    If you play with fire.....

The Falken's aren't that much dearer brand new, and two of those are pretty well worn. Go for the others, they'll be fine.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

hello ive had the enduros from roughtrack done about 800 + miles tiny bit of road noise when fist fitted wears of after a few miles great on the road ,snow and mud

Comment

Ok, thanks a lot fellas, decision made I reckon. I agree about the price / condition of the Falkens, so Enduros it is.

Thanks again, appreciate it.
        If you play with fire.....

Comment

Originally posted by bu5hwack3r View Post
          I need to replace tyres fairly urgently on limited funds at the moment so have a choice of either Enduro 31 / 10.5 / 15 A/T from Roughtrax @ £48.75 + VAT and carriage, or these which are just up the road from me, though I think they a bit pricey? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/265-70R15-110S...d=p3286.c0.m14

Anyone have experience of either / both these?

Any advice appreciated.
          Hi i've got the Falken's on and there are spot on I got them from a local dealer here is there web site www.camskill.co.uk the price includes vat and carrage.

Steve<*)))><
          The wheels on my Surf go round and round

Comment

I've had the Enduros fitted for about three weeks and found them to be excellent. Much quieter than the Maxxis 751's I had on before.

They look good as well !

Haven't tried them off road yet.

I paid £61 per corner - fitted, valved, balanced, inc. VAT at a local garage.
            Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
            X