Another Scottish truck getting the treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Scottish truck getting the treatment

Andy got his rear springs and shocks fitted at yoshies today, front shocks will have to wait because one of the bottom bolts wouldn't let go of the shock bush metal insert.
    New bolts required before cutting commences so it got left on as is.
    Torsion bars tweaked, looking a lot better now, no saggy arse.

Ready for the Clog!

Next on the list is Gordons lift kit when he shows up on Thursday.
    (Apparently he's buying all the beer on thursday night, he doesn't know how much beer me and my bro can swallow!)
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
    Ready for the Clog!

(Apparently he's buying all the beer on thursday night, he doesn't know how much beer me and my bro can swallow!)
    Does that mean you may not see us when we arrive then

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never ever see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

I'll see you through my beer goggles Jess!
      Alan

Comment

Andy got his rear springs and shocks fitted at yoshies today, front shocks will have to wait because one of the bottom bolts wouldn't let go of the shock bush metal insert.

Ready for the Clog!

Yes I did say that. I was however assuming that we wouldnt get too silly as driving the following day. Never mind you drink as much as you want and i'll take it steady. After the last "morning after" at D9 I learnt my lesson. I was so ill an then i had to crawl under my truck in 2 foot of mud to attach the strap as Yoshie was going to pull me out. I dont think i've ever felt that rough.
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
          Yes I did say that. I was however assuming that we wouldnt get too silly as driving the following day. Never mind you drink as much as you want and i'll take it steady. After the last "morning after" at D9 I learnt my lesson. I was so ill an then i had to crawl under my truck in 2 foot of mud to attach the strap as Yoshie was going to pull me out. I dont think i've ever felt that rough.
          LOL! I remember that, crazy fool!

I will be taking it easy before Friday, your wallet is safe.
          Alan

Comment

Mind you friday night will be a different story. I can always sleep in on Saturday or drive round with a wee buzz.
            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Ready for the Clog!

Yep, saggy arse is all gone. Thanks Alan and Brian, I'll let you share my beer and fridge

And as far as beer on Thursday goes; if I can wangle Friday off, I'll be joining you. Then you'll really be in trouble...
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Aw naw.
                Alan

Comment

Working...
                X