2.4 1 1/2" body lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.4 1 1/2" body lift

Just to see if anyone else had this prob after lifting there 2nd gen 2.4. yoshie lifted the truck for me, GOOD MAN yet again thanks.
    Went to the fuel station yesterday and put maself some deisel in and also flooded the fuel station, when the truck was lifted the hose half way between the filler cap and tank had came apart so ended up peeing diesel everywhere, just to see if anyone else has done this or knew about it. And also to warn people if they didnt know.

Yeah we all knew that

Mine didn't have the problem and I've got a 2" bodylift. These things are all different.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I put a 1.5" body lift on mine mate. Again no issue but it was something i had heard/read!

Comment

Oh well, i blame Brian for that now Hes gonna kick me asss for saying that Tee Hee Hee.

Comment

I know why he never did anything about the filler hose, because when we did his lift it was a PITA to get it back on.
          We did my lift and left it alone and no problems.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            I know why he never did anything about the filler hose, because when we did his lift it was a PITA to get it back on.
            We did my lift and left it alone and no problems.
            I can verify this as I was present both times. Looks like it was your fault Chris, you must have broken something and are trying to lay the blame on my mates...
            Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I'm actually impressed that you ain't still there waiting for the pump to cut out when the tanks full
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                I'm actually impressed that you ain't still there waiting for the pump to cut out when the tanks full
                Hehehe,

you dont have to remove it when you do the lift, just undo all the clips so it can "give" as ya lift it, sounds like ya've split it, smacked leg and nomination perhaps,
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                  Hehehe,

you dont have to remove it when you do the lift, just undo all the clips so it can "give" as ya lift it, sounds like ya've split it, smacked leg and nomination perhaps,
                  Nope all i done was undone the bracket, put the hose back on and put the bracket back on with one bolt instead of two

Comment

you kept that quiet earlier on buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyroo View Post
                      you kept that quiet earlier on buddy
                      just forgot mate, was no major problem, easy to fix. even easier now i know to look out for it

Comment

And gonna say it again, your truck is looking sweet.

And a little bit nasty

Comment

Originally posted by Rustyroo View Post
                          And gonna say it again, your truck is looking sweet.

And a little bit nasty
                          cheers. still more to do to it. u need to get your ass off roading

Comment

Originally posted by Cant Get Right View Post
                            cheers. still more to do to it. u need to get your ass off roading

Tell me something that I dont already know but I need to get my ass out of my ofice chair to start with, which with all the work I gotta do right now aint looking like anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X