Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache View Post
    Wait til i'm drunk!

Nah, the muds might come in useful for hooligan moments, or to make the truck look good, but they are deffo the wrong choice for something that is a daily driver as well as a plaything.

I cant live with something that would be worn out in 10'000 miles (the wear rate of the Mudzillas is totally stupid - very soft compound). The BFGs will go much much further than that, be a much much nicer drive, and save me some cash in fuel.

i know mate.am going to buy some at's for this one,its common sense really,something i have a stunning lack of ocasionally

(for occasionally read mostly)

hang on just had a thought,its now no lomger my daily driver.....gonna get me some big muds !!
    Last edited by gwh200; 29 June 2008, 16:56.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Mudsurfer ran the last Wales weekend on BFGs in two wheel drive!

Mud tyres are for pussies!
      oi who you calling a pussy
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hey Mark, if you're around for half an hour, I'll PM you a link to pics of the stickers in a bit. I think I'm about done now.

I take it you want too keep them out of the public eye for now, or should I just post em up on here?
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Hey Mark, if you're around for half an hour, I'll PM you a link to pics of the stickers in a bit. I think I'm about done now.

I take it you want too keep them out of the public eye for now, or should I just post em up on here?
          post em up mate,let everyone see what the sticker god can do.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Hmmmm... we'll see...

I'm uploading them to my photobucket. I'll start another thread in a mo.
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
            X